Zrtkat is in Quebec

zrtkat

We had a not so good day driving here today to Temiscaming, we had rain freezing rain,snow,slippery road s all the way to Temiscaming, they got some good snow today ,will be hitting the trails in the morning after the bank opens ,goi by to relax watch Olympics.

14596.jpeg

8 hours ago, SlowTouringGuy said:

Quebec !!!  where are you staying tonight and what route do you have planned ??

We are at the Temrose in Temiscaming right now we are heading to Pourvoirie Pavillon de la Vérendrye 

2nd -Mount laurier

3rd-Auberge lacabonon st zenon

4th-roquemont-st raymond

5th-hotel-chateau-roberval

6th-hotel nordic-chibougamu-

7th hotel mattigame

8th forestal val-dor

9th tem rose temiscaming

Greg

19 hours ago, zrtkat said:

We had a not so good day driving here today to Temiscaming, we had rain freezing rain,snow,slippery road s all the way to Temiscaming, they got some good snow today ,will be hitting the trails in the morning after the bank opens ,goi by to relax watch Olympics.

Changing your greenbacks for Canadian Tire Money?

1189_8959451571fd019L.jpg

Zrtkat is in Mount Laurier whoop whoop 2 days in so far so good the turbos started up this morning -33 not bad lot of sleds at the lodge would not start they had the hair dryers out had a late night the first night getting to the lodge I am so happy I purchased a GPS for this trip,the snow is a little thinner here in Mount Laurier but they are all groomed .

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

20180213_165330.jpg

20180213_181444.jpg

20180213_152608.jpg

20180212_151223.jpg

20180213_152558.jpg

20180213_173611.jpg

20180212_140156.jpg

5 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Looking good Greg. Thanks for sharing. Only 2 of you this year?..On a side note, I DOO love seeing ski-doo stuff on "other" sleds...B)

I was going to post something to the same effect. :right_on:

Jeff Scott fell on the ice right before we where scheduled to leave ,he was in pain could not make it he was very disappointed 

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

I was going to post something to the same effect. :right_on:

Revrnd

We like the gas cans they come in handy when you are not sure of the fuel stops

41 minutes ago, zrtkat said:

Jeff Scott fell on the ice right before we where scheduled to leave ,he was in pain could not make it he was very disappointed 

Sorry to hear about Scott, Greg. Hope he feels better. Sucks he could not make it. I guess better to be safe then sorry.

On 2/14/2018 at 9:07 AM, largedaryl said:

Holy crap that is a lot of riding in 9 days!!   I was in much of that area this past week/weekend.... 4 days and I had my fill. 

I  am starting to fill it already  800 miles so far,5 more days to go

Archived