District 8 today

Hillsdale Rider

I was out riding from Hillsdale through Elmvale up to Midland /Coldwater.  I went down B205C to B and back to Hillsdale.  It was a great ride sometimes in deep snow.  Did not see one groomer out or anything groomed except 415 and 416.  Enjoyed riding the deeper snow on the trails.  All trails in good shape except the B trail from B205C to Hillsdale is a rough ride.  Does any body know whats going on in Orillia?  Why are the trails not open yet?

37 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Orillia trails look pretty much open to me.. ODSC facebook page said all 3 groomers working..most trails show limited on the ofsc map..

Yep. Looks like a trip up to gravenhurst is in order Sunday for me. See the lovely mrs. Nunz and the old boy. :evil2:

6 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

We would be riding from the Dutchmans cottage in orillia this weekend, but Mrs. Iq turbo and myself are heading to the Westway thursday for some more of the Northern Corridor du nord..:evil2:

Damn, you love that place. 700 miles up there last week for 3 days and never hit a bump.  Enjoy!!

33 minutes ago, reevester said:

Damn, you love that place. 700 miles up there last week for 3 days and never hit a bump.  Enjoy!!

Oh yah. Were just getting started..:evil2:Have alot more rooms booked also..:woot::icon_dance-cpatch::icon_steer:..

The other weekend i was there, Bryan asked if i can keep track. I said no problem.. 

50 minutes ago, zoso said:

Going to hang with some of the OC geriatrics?

Yep lol. You sneak back into FS? Your one crafty geriatric yourself Craig. Cheers.

29 minutes ago, gobills said:

WTF are you talking about??

It's my fault. :rotflmao:

18 minutes ago, stoney said:

The OC, or rather the members, is all the talk over on FS....:coffeenose:

If you can stomach it, you might get the odd chuckle....and learn a thing or two along the way!

Did you want to run up to gravenhurst with us on Sunday? Sounds like Rob is going to join me. 

27 minutes ago, reevester said:

Did you want to run up to gravenhurst with us on Sunday? Sounds like Rob is going to join me. 

My plan currently was to head out Sat, but let me see if I can change that....I'll send ya a text before Sat.

1 hour ago, stoney said:

My plan currently was to head out Sat, but let me see if I can change that....I'll send ya a text before Sat.

10-4

2 hours ago, stoney said:

The OC, or rather the members, is all the talk over on FS....:coffeenose:

If you can stomach it, you might get the odd chuckle....and learn a thing or two along the way!

You can learn the daily screw up by Trudeau and I guess Wynne as well, but nothing sled related at all. I think I also learned that belts are no longer in fashion on a sled jacket, and corvettes are average cars.

9 hours ago, zoso said:

You can learn the daily screw up by Trudeau and I guess Wynne as well, but nothing sled related at all. I think I also learned that belts are no longer in fashion on a sled jacket, and corvettes are average cars.

Lol...like I said "might"....

I think all the forums have something to offer, but you can't let the BS get to you, rather laugh about!

The part that drives me crazy is the people at every stop sign or road crossing that feel the need to leave a massive pile of snow from their take off.  Just accelerate normally then get on the throttle.

Archived