Never worry about getting a room up north again.

zoso

Wow, seems like a lot for the place to me but it always seems to be busy even in the summer.

No need to.

I live 10 mins away

7 minutes ago, soupkids said:

No need to.

I live 10 mins away

i thought Sudbury was cheaper. Elliot lake you could get a huge palace forĀ 2.2 million.Ā 

I have no idea what revenue would be like on that investment. Seems like it would take a long time, to make any money.Ā 

I do have couches

6 hours ago, slowbutsure said:

So we can all stay at Soupkids place. Ā  And not have to drop two million. Ā 

And since you are in TO you can host for Jays and Leafs OK?

16 hours ago, soupkids said:

Wow, seems like a lot for the place to me but it always seems to be busy even in the summer.

Almost every single night year round they have no vacancy and the every time I have eaten there it was busy. 2.2 is steep.

Ā 

stayed there last weekend.Ā  Great place for the sledder.Ā  On face value it seems high but I'd have to see the books.Ā  Typical market price is 3x the annual revenue which comes in around $700k/year plus expenses so based on a full house every night at $80 per, the math doesn't work.

Ā 

GLWS.

Ā 

P.

9 minutes ago, Puggz said:

stayed there last weekend.Ā  Great place for the sledder.Ā  On face value it seems high but I'd have to see the books.Ā  Typical market price is 3x the annual revenue which comes in around $700k/year plus expenses so based on a full house every night at $80 per, the math doesn't work.

Ā 

GLWS.

Ā 

P.

Not manyĀ business returns that kind of revenue though. Probably just playing with market and see if anyone bites. It gets very tiring running these type of places.Ā 

14 minutes ago, Puggz said:

Ā 

GLWS.

Ā 

P.

The 2500 sq foot living quarters and restaurant revenues must also come into play as well when you look at numbers. Even so, 2.2 is way high IMO. It will not sell at that price.Ā  Is it really only 80 bucks for a room there, no wonder it is full all the time.

Don't under estimate the immigrant buyers. They all come here with decent money and recognize the value of these types of operations. Its an easy entry point for them to our market.

MS

40 minutes ago, Sevey said:

Don't under estimate the immigrant buyers. They all come here with decent money and recognize the value of these types of operations. Its an easy entry point for them to our market.

MS

It is an in for many, bring an investment, employ family. nothing at all wrong with the immigrants that do so, as a matter of fact it is just the kind of people we should be looking for.

27 minutes ago, zoso said:

It is an in for many, bring an investment, employ family. nothing at all wrong with the immigrants that do so, as a matter of fact it is just the kind of people we should be looking for.

Except you can't get there.hwy 69 is closed again.I will not go into the reasons why.

8 minutes ago, gtserider said:

Yes--fatalities and detour is hwy 11,We have several places there is no alternate.Shawnaga toĀ  north ofPte au Baril.

We got stuck detouring over to 11 about three times, makes for a long day.

11 minutes ago, zoso said:

Another head on caused by an idiot.

Can you tell me why the hwy is not 4 lanes? I know why .

Ā 

6 minutes ago, catinental couch said:

About a three hour detour. 522 to 11 then south to 124 and go west to Nobel. Hell of a detour. There is a school bus up there waiting to get through.

I know all to well I live on the hwy

Archived