Dubreuilville LCBO/Beer Store?

Reved

Plan on being in Dubreuilville on a trip and did not notice a LCBO or a Beer store. Does the town have one or do we need to be packing. Thanks.

Yes they do its at the grocery store closes at 4 on Saturday and not open on Sunday not sure about the hours the rest of the week 

http://www.lcbo.com/content/lcbo/en.html#.WnEjp66nHIU

http://www.doingbusinesswithlcbo.com/sdre/Downloads/AgencyStoreList.pdf

I seem to remember that the Hornepayne LCBO store used to close for a couple of days thru the week. Can anyone confirm this?

Perfect thanks guys. 

Lacroix Enterprises General Store Next to the Sports Bar and Post Office.

9 hours ago, Reved said:

Perfect thanks guys. 

Lacroix Enterprises General Store Next to the Sports Bar and Post Office.

You will find it is a little different than most liquor outlets....

5a71acce6c14d_liquorstorecardlock.JPG.32576bccd34789685b91f4895d4396af.JPG

But as they say....Vivre le difference!.....-_-

slomo, I know that is humor for you but, to update everyone, that pic is from the old card reader at the fuel pumps, you no longer have to provide a pin if your card has a chip. the new pump, and pay system is a lot more user friendly, and allows you to pump as much fuel as you like, v.s only 40 seconds, like before.

the lcbo is connected to the valuemart, and hardware, and is open sat until 4, and sunday noon to 4 I believe. the lcbo selection is very small, so, unless it is super popular, or just beer, you may want to BYOB. Ski

9 minutes ago, skidooboy said:

slomo, I know that is humor for you but, to update everyone, that pic is from the old card reader at the fuel pumps, you no longer have to provide a pin if your card has a chip. the new pump, and pay system is a lot more user friendly, and allows you to pump as much fuel as you like, v.s only 40 seconds, like before.

the lcbo is connected to the valuemart, and hardware, and is open sat until 4, and sunday noon to 4 I believe. the lcbo selection is very small, so, unless it is super popular, or just beer, you may want to BYOB. Ski

i-say-i-say-thats-a-joke-son.jpg.c813f533d19db1d5ef37e6c0fa6045c4.jpg

I know, that is why I started the post, I know that is humor for you. LOL! oops humour, there... now you get what I was saying? right? :D Ski

7 minutes ago, skidooboy said:

I know, that is why I started the post, I know that is humor for you. LOL! oops humour, there... now you get what I was saying? right? :D Ski

Now you're getting it! Have to put this one up at least once a year!

skidooboy.jpg.731b3e8c69545ffd65cd5d810c50033d.jpg

Did I read you mention you were looking for an antler for the other side? Looks like Easter weekend will be early this year - hope to get up to D'ville and visit if there is snow...

damn it, I knew that was coming. LOL! :D Ski

Archived