Northland Recreation Utterson Ski-Doo Can-am Sea-Doo

I don't usually comment on where I buy or who from but dealing with Northland Rec in Utterson,  just north of Orillia was  awesome from start to finish. We where greeted with friendly, helpful service people that jumped right up to ask us if we needed any questions answered. Our Salesman Brandon Kuehn, looked a little young and I wondered how much he knew. Big mistake on my part, judging too soon. He was a wealth of information and spent at least an hour with us. Trying to get to know just what we wanted and riding style and experience.

I am pretty picky and I wanted it to be the way I wanted it, including the colour.

He gave us a really god deal with a printed copy of his price, plus all extras we wanted, including the PDI taxes etc. We went back 2 days later and it was sold,  but he promised to find the exact sled, and he did.

Everything went without one hiccup or delay. They did exactly what they said they would,  and on time. They rushed on my Registration Numbers so I could ride this weekend.

The mechanic shop is clean clean, their tools are clean. And they where being carful working around the sleds so nothing got marked.  The guys where so helpful. They where both working on other stuff and stopped and came over and helped us with setup recommendations as I only weigh 120 pounds, and some other questions we asked them pertaining to Mechanical stuff. They both took great pride in their work it was easy to see that.

Brandon run the fork lift and brought my sled out, went over everything and helped load it. I soon relized Brandon knew his way around that whole building and wearing whatever hat he needed to give me prompt service.  It was just a great buying experience with a ton of confidence to boot.

I felt compelled to share my buying experience cause you don't find service in many places anymore. I was almost afraid to go shopping cause I have been down this road many times. Starts out great, till you decide to take it, then the little hidden costs and delays and "Oh by the way. speech starts...... "  Yep we have all been down this road.

I am sure there are some of you that  have great dealers who treat you great, but anyone looking to be treated honestly, fairly and quickly with care, give them a shot.

I don't know anyone there, actually never even thought of going there,  but sure glad I did. My sled will definitely be going back there for service as well.

It was so much fun buying this sled that we  actually had a Blizzard Party with friends and family, when we got home. Any other time by now I would have had a migraine and been drained.

WE studded it, mirrors, electric visor plug, knee pads, saddle bags (link system). Brandon also went back to Mechanic shop and put my custom numbers and special custom decals on for me while it was warm and clean. I can't say enough so I;ll just say say Wow!!!  

IMG_29613.JPG

26804996_1555690197842774_7880090100425400463_n.jpg

IMG_29251.JPG

Northland Recreation has treated me very well also. I too would mention Branden Kuehn and Ed Medved in service and sales, along with technician Dave Samler. 

Northland supports Snowcrest Riders, by providing free office space for our club at their Gravenhurst location, financial support for our Hospitality and Tourism Guide, and top notch service and parts advice for our club snowmobiles.

Northland Recreation now has two locations, the original site on Three Mile Lake near Windermere, and their new site on Highway 11 at North Kahshe Lake Road near Gravenhurst.

NORTHLAND RECREATION.jpg

NORTHLAND RECREATION 2.jpg

Here's a photo from the Boat Show, with Northland owner Jon Billington (left), and key staff member Ed Medved.

5a6498d36d3d8_NORTHLANDRECREATION3.thumb.jpg.4077e3384e508983653a4eafde238242.jpg

19 hours ago, There's a Blizzard coming said:

I don't usually comment on where I buy or who from but dealing with Northland Rec in Utterson,  just north of Orillia was  awesome from start to finish. We where greeted with friendly, helpful service people that jumped right up to ask us if we needed any questions answered. Our Salesman Brandon Kuehn, looked a little young and I wondered how much he knew. Big mistake on my part, judging too soon. He was a wealth of information and spent at least an hour with us. Trying to get to know just what we wanted and riding style and experience.

I am pretty picky and I wanted it to be the way I wanted it, including the colour.

He gave us a really god deal with a printed copy of his price, plus all extras we wanted, including the PDI taxes etc. We went back 2 days later and it was sold,  but he promised to find the exact sled, and he did.

Everything went without one hiccup or delay. They did exactly what they said they would,  and on time. They rushed on my Registration Numbers so I could ride this weekend.

The mechanic shop is clean clean, their tools are clean. And they where being carful working around the sleds so nothing got marked.  The guys where so helpful. They where both working on other stuff and stopped and came over and helped us with setup recommendations as I only weigh 120 pounds, and some other questions we asked them pertaining to Mechanical stuff. They both took great pride in their work it was easy to see that.

Brandon run the fork lift and brought my sled out, went over everything and helped load it. I soon relized Brandon knew his way around that whole building and wearing whatever hat he needed to give me prompt service.  It was just a great buying experience with a ton of confidence to boot.

I felt compelled to share my buying experience cause you don't find service in many places anymore. I was almost afraid to go shopping cause I have been down this road many times. Starts out great, till you decide to take it, then the little hidden costs and delays and "Oh by the way. speech starts...... "  Yep we have all been down this road.

I am sure there are some of you that  have great dealers who treat you great, but anyone looking to be treated honestly, fairly and quickly with care, give them a shot.

I don't know anyone there, actually never even thought of going there,  but sure glad I did. My sled will definitely be going back there for service as well.

It was so much fun buying this sled that we  actually had a Blizzard Party with friends and family, when we got home. Any other time by now I would have had a migraine and been drained.

WE studded it, mirrors, electric visor plug, knee pads, saddle bags (link system). Brandon also went back to Mechanic shop and put my custom numbers and special custom decals on for me while it was warm and clean. I can't say enough so I;ll just say say Wow!!!  

IMG_29613.JPG

26804996_1555690197842774_7880090100425400463_n.jpg

IMG_29251.JPG

Yes I absolutely agree with you there! Bought my sled from their windermere location last year and had my sea doo in for servicing the year before from them. Last year I didnt even try for a quote from them I went to St Onge in barrie first thinking the bigger dealer would give me a better price, I went in and almost had to beg someone for customer service then got a guy named Jason and sat down with him and I wanted out of there within 2 minutes. I did not feel like a customer to him rather than just a number and hated it. He stuck to the price and would not through in anything had gave me the worst attitude ever like almost how dare i bother his day. I hear now he is no longer with them.... Then went the leatherdale in orillia and they were way more friendly but were only 100$ less then st onge and also would not through anything in. Went to the cove and same sort of attitude and service as st onge I also did not have great customer or service from them on my sea doo hence why i went to Northland after. Then the sled show happened and I saw the northland rec salesman there next to the cove salesman and Jeff the Northland rec salesman recognized me and came up to greet me at the ski doo booth. I ran it by him the sled i wanted and he went to work on his magic pricing me it all out and right away started $800 below msrp all the others started at msrp and would not go below it first off then he through in a cover and muffs as well as 20% off all accessories and free installation. All the others wouldnt even through in muffs for me. 

Ive been back there for my first service and they treat you like a valued customer and not another number. Also to was just there yesterday to pick up our fire dept atv rescue unit to get service done on it as since new bought from the cove in 2009 it has always been serviced there and we have had nothing but problems with it and much of the same problems. I recommended to the chief we try northland rec out for service as a fresh set of eye might help or we might have just got a lemon of a vehicle. I dropped it off on Weds and they called me to pick it up yesterday. When I called them on weds thinking it would be at least a week getting in as i knew they were really busy but they knowing it was for FD went to work on it asap. I continue to have nothing but great service and great things to say about this dealer which is no wonder they got the national dealer award! great job guys. They also support both Muskoka and parry sound snowmobiling district clubs. 

12 hours ago, Blake G said:

Northland Recreation has treated me very well also. I too would mention Branden Kuehn and Ed Medved in service and sales, along with technician Dave Samler. 

Northland supports Snowcrest Riders, by providing free office space for our club at their Gravenhurst location, financial support for our Hospitality and Tourism Guide, and top notch service and parts advice for our club snowmobiles.

Northland Recreation now has two locations, the original site on Three Mile Lake near Windermere, and their new site on Highway 11 at North Kahshe Lake Road near Gravenhurst.

NORTHLAND RECREATION.jpg

NORTHLAND RECREATION 2.jpg

Here's a photo from the Boat Show, with Northland owner Jon Billington (left), and key staff member Ed Medved.

5a6498d36d3d8_NORTHLANDRECREATION3.thumb.jpg.4077e3384e508983653a4eafde238242.jpg

OMG I saw this pic and thought that was ED Medved but thought no couldn't be. Guess he got a nice semi retirement job. Good for him, He was the best inspector I ever got a chance to meet and at times work beside here and there. Great guy. 

Archived