Ville Marie/Notre Dame Du Nord Lodgings

whits-end

Planning a February trip on the Quebec side Temiscaming north with an overnight stop in Ville Marie/Notre Dame Du Nord area.  Anyone have recommendations for a night's accommodations for 2 couples?  I see La Bannick, but it looks like cottages only and a little pricey.  Looks like a couple of Mom n Pop motels as well.  Anyone have experience there?

Thanks.

On 2018-01-18 at 11:31 AM, whits-end said:

Planning a February trip on the Quebec side Temiscaming north with an overnight stop in Ville Marie/Notre Dame Du Nord area.  Anyone have recommendations for a night's accommodations for 2 couples?  I see La Bannick, but it looks like cottages only and a little pricey.  Looks like a couple of Mom n Pop motels as well.  Anyone have experience there?

Thanks.

La Bannick is a nice place and good restaurant on site , not sure but I think they have rooms in the lodge . The cabins are fairly new and very clean and comfortable. There are a lot of motels in the area but are all little older motels.

@zrtkat maybe be able to help you out. I think they had issues there a year or so ago on their annual trip.

Revrnd 

WE stayed at temrose in Temiscaming when we got there she said I  booked 2 rooms which I  did not,but she said I  had to pay for both of them ,it cost us $300.00 for 1 night.

They do not speak very good English and we had a hard time communicating on the phone when I  booked it.

Nice place though restaurant right there big rooms.

Would stay there again just have to make sure she understand everything. 

Thanks for posting. I knew there was a problem when you checked in.

Archived