Hanging in Dubreuilville

Got to Dubreuilville late afternoon not a sled here at the Magpie. Snow looks good heading to Hearst in the morning 

It'll fill up soon... after the weekend melt down South. Trails be packed up with sledders in a coupla weeks. 

10 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

It'll fill up soon... after the weekend melt down South. Trails be packed up with sledders in a coupla weeks. 

Ya for sure 

54 minutes ago, 1049 said:

Got to Dubreuilville late afternoon not a sled here at the Magpie. Snow looks good heading to Hearst in the morning 

Let me, (and I am sure others) know how the trail is.  Not sure if anyone has been across the river yet, haven't noticed many tracks through town.  Most importantly have a great ride tomorrow.  

7 minutes ago, matt17 said:

Let me, (and I am sure others) know how the trail is.  Not sure if anyone has been across the river yet, haven't noticed many tracks through town.  Most importantly have a great ride tomorrow.  

Thanks Matt we were the first ones though last year to should be good 

1 hour ago, 1049 said:

Enjoy. Heading Hearst way soon. The way i see it, the dutchman and i may as well buy property up in the northern corridor du nord the way we have rooms booked..

we did, works for us. LOL! Ski

2 hours ago, 1049 said:

1049 did you ride up from searchmont? I am in search now and heading north in am. How was Trail up to Dubreilville? Looks good so far?

8 hours ago, J Feces said:

1049 did you ride up from searchmont? I am in search now and heading north in am. How was Trail up to Dubreilville? Looks good so far?

No we drove to Dubreuilville haven’t been on the trail yet 

8 minutes ago, 1049 said:

No we drove to Dubreuilville haven’t been on the trail yet 

Ok thanks. I guess we will find out shortly. Should see you up there tonight. Jim

14 minutes ago, J Feces said:

Ok thanks. I guess we will find out shortly. Should see you up there tonight. Jim

I think the trail should be good we are in Hearst tonight 

20 hours ago, matt17 said:

Trail was good for the most part just needs a bit more snow around the Kaby got better the closer we got to town awesome from town north 

Searchmont to halfway limited at best. A lot better Halfway to wawa. D trail on west side wawa a mess. Logging and road running very poor signage. Hawk up to Dub pretty good. Soft new snow. Hasn’t been groomed for a week for sure. At turnaround south of dub fresh groomed and smooth. Getting quite warm here. Think it will be a lot better in a week. Good luck. 

30 minutes ago, J Feces said:

Searchmont to halfway limited at best. A lot better Halfway to wawa. D trail on west side wawa a mess. Logging and road running very poor signage. Hawk up to Dub pretty good. Soft new snow. Hasn’t been groomed for a week for sure. At turnaround south of dub fresh groomed and smooth. Getting quite warm here. Think it will be a lot better in a week. Good luck. 

Ya for sure pretty good to Hearst just a little thin around the Kaby river lots of snow in Hearst say hi to Pat

6 hours ago, 1049 said:

Trail was good for the most part just needs a bit more snow around the Kaby got better the closer we got to town awesome from town north 

Glad to hear, last (well first for you heading north) 20km has only had a drag across it once and it was mostly powder that packed down.  Hoping to get someone(or more likely myself) out on it with the groomer this weekend to get it up to par with the rest of the system.   Were you on a pair of Sidewinders that posted on Pat's Facebook page?  If so I think I saw you at the Tims in Hearst on my way to Kap for a meeting tonight.  

Ya that was us Matt thanks for putting so much of your time into the trails

6 hours ago, gobills said:

video will not work

Ya I  know don’t know how to fix it 

Archived