Abitibi Canyon

Bearman

Fuel is $ 3.00 a ltr this year, my 900t ace  did not need to buy any. started Smooth Rock to Cochrane

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IQ TURBO said:

You 900 ace guys, should be able to do the loop without adding fuel imo...

23 minutes ago, tireless said:

Fuel is $ 3.00 a ltr this year, my 900t ace  did not need to buy any. started Smooth Rock to Cochrane

I took 32L doing it last year on my 800 E-tec.  Don't think I could do the complete loop, but I'd be game to try it just for fun & bragging rights if I could ... :cool:

14 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

I took 32L doing it last year on my 800 E-tec.  Don't think I could do the complete loop, but I'd be game to try it just for fun & bragging rights if I could ... :cool:

Can u picture Kim towing us back to town...:ehh::rotflmao:

9 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Can u picture Kim towing us back to town...:ehh::rotflmao:

We'd look like a coupla dummies for sure.... :baghead: :crazy_grn: :rotflmao:

My stinky cat would never make it, plus we always usually go into the lines for a little fun....how far in just depends on how things looked and we felt, I recall just the one year that we managed to be stupid enough to go in fairly far, not something that I see myself doing again though.

It is funny when you see the hydro guys head in and to either work on something or maybe training or just goofing around.....those sleds they ride you would think would not get very far, but up and over they go easy peasy.

Always grab gas of course, never a full tank, but we make our donation.

Archived