WTB Polaris Seat for Edge

Bryan XC700

I'm also in the market for an upgraded seat for my 2002 Polaris XC SP red & yellow 'X'. I would like to find a all black or red & white Polaris PASS seat or an aftermarket one that someone is looking to sell. I made the mistake of riding my wifes IQ & then went back on my sled & I'm sitting way too low for my knees!!

The seat I'm trying to find is like this one

Polaris PASS seat.jpg

That one was still for sale last I heard. I messaged him but by the time he got back to me I had already bought one. It seems like a good deal. Also apparently you can buy a fusion or iq seat and use part of the edge seat frame and fusion or iq seat foam/cover to make it fit. There's a few threads about that on hardcore sledder. If you want to try that and not mess up your current seat you can have my old ripped seat

Poo Man, thanks for the offer. I was able to get ahold of the guy who was selling the seat & he still has it. I'm meeting him tomorrow after work to pick it up. I didn't think there was any chance that the seat would still be available but it was!

Picked up the seat on Wednesday night & installed last along with some powermadd bar risers. I put on a 2" riser block with the pivot adapter for a total of 3.25", now I just need some snow to give it a test ride. It will be like riding an entirely different sled. 

IMG_2690 (2).JPG

IMG_2692 (1).JPG

Archived