Whos going to Missing Link Poker Run This Weekend?

BruteMan

any of you going? If so i'll see you there just look for the red yammy in racing stripes running with 2 Cat 660T 2 ups :) 

26730649_1628265640549906_2763989415173457057_n.jpg

26195788_1418347908273667_9057047105128202234_n.jpg

IMG_2276.JPG

Normally I would be there but we are supposed to be running Quebec next weekend. We will be at our camp in Deux Rivieres on 18 and 19 then heading down to Cobden for rest of week. Always make the March Bow-Tie poker run though.

Have a great time.

Well just got news my riding buddies brother just passed away this morning so it'll just be me and the grandson and his GF on one of the 660 T's it's def not gonna be the same without him there.

2 hours ago, BruteMan said:

Well just got news my riding buddies brother just passed away this morning so it'll just be me and the grandson and his GF on one of the 660 T's it's def not gonna be the same without him there.

Sorry for your buddy.  Glad to hear you're still going though.  Have fun

Yea going up early if any of you who are going i'll be making a Stonecliffe <> Mattawa Run for dinner friday afternoon it looks like as the rolphton trails appear to be not going to be open by the weekend according to Deep Rivers FB response.

Wish I was there to go. Havent missed one in years until now. Moving to NS has had some negative impacts. 

Enjoy!!

yea leaving in the morning staying in stonecliffe at Pine Valley Resort in one of the cabins hoping to do a afternoon / evening ride to mattawa and back tomorrow the poker run on Saturday and thought of doing a deep river and back ride on sunday but the photos i was sent from locals there it's pretty paperthin and a lot of rocks on the trails still east of rolphton will stick with maybe just to rolphton for breakfast and back to load up on sunday.

We  now are probably staying here at camp in Deux Rivieres so will decide on the poker run by tonight.

Sorry we missed ya Ian, we arrived this afternoon and when i backed the vector off the damn axle wheel just flopped over after getting it off the trailer had to run into Petawawa Yamaha Dealer and Luckily the girls there were extremely helpful got me both some bearings and a spare wheel with the bearing already pressed in i thanks them very much paid and returned 30 mins of grunting and groaning in the snow managed to get the new wheel installed and back in the races. ended up just having a run to Rolphton for dinner. as expected soon as we left missing link the trails got real rough fast and the rocks were kicking up everywhere.

Hopefully the poker run is all west of here tomorrow as the east is OK on some of the club trails but the pipeline needs a lot more snow on the TOP "A"

See ya all Tomorrow.

IMG_2369.JPG

IMG_2370.JPG

So some trail pics and vid from the poker run we were near the back of the 110 sledder pack so pretty torn up but over all, Off the pipeline and hydroline trails were really good. Deff need a grooming run now to flatten out all the braapers moguls.

IMG_2376.JPG

IMG_2378.JPG

IMG_2385.JPG

IMG_2386.JPG

IMG_2390.JPG

IMG_2394.MOV

IMG_2395.JPG

IMG_2396.JPG

IMG_2453.JPG

oh and some pain killer after a day riding all the moguls.... :)

5a660600ecf68_IMG_2412(Large).thumb.jpeg.28fe1814e80c91cc4f25511bf0a99572.jpeg

44 minutes ago, zoso said:

You killed that poor bottle. Trails look pretty good. I always enjoyed riding the missing link.

its ok i had another one as backup :D came home with about half of it :P it'll be gone next run heh.

Archived