Northland Skidoo Dealer

Giddy UP

Hi all. A friend of mine was asking about the new Doo Dealer on Hwy 11 in Utterson. Anybody have any dealings...good or bad with them?  I know they seemed to take forever to get up and running.  Thanks for the input

dooing my snowdance!!

Hi, you're speaking about Northland Recreation.  They're located at hwy 11 and North Kahshe Lake Rd. in Kilworthy in south Muskoka.  This is their second location. They are also located on Three Mile Lake in Utterson.  I have purchased a Sea Doo and Ski Doo from them in the last couple of years.  They have been very fair and courteous and reliable when doing service for me.

Oh, and keep doing that snow dance Giddy Up!

9 minutes ago, Kahshe Rider said:

Hi, you're speaking about Northland Recreation.  They're located at hwy 11 and North Kahshe Lake Rd. in Kilworthy in south Muskoka.  This is their second location. They are also located on Three Mile Lake in Utterson.  I have purchased a Sea Doo and Ski Doo from them in the last couple of years.  They have been very fair and courteous and reliable when doing service for me.

Oh, and keep doing that snow dance Giddy Up!

Thanks KR for the quick reply. I am dancing and dancing!

Thanks Bill

Have purchased Sea Doos and had them serviced there for years, always great and never a single issue or complaint

They have been good to me. Quick on the service when needed.

I bought a wiring harness to install a heated visor plug from them and Branden took a few minutes from his busy day and showed me how to remove the windshield , cowling, and gauges. 

Most other places I have dealt with would have tossed the harness across the desk at you if they’re not getting the install job. 

Very friendly service 

4 hours ago, Giddy UP said:

Thanks KR for the quick reply. I am dancing and dancing!

Exactly!!!  Get dancing.  Make sure you're doing the snow dance ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Geez

Perfect...thanks for the input everyone. I will pass along to my friend.  Good to hear.

Snow Dancing .....

Archived