How bad did the weather hurt your area ??

soupkids

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, hancop said:

5 days of above 0 temperatures coming and 12 mm of rain, that should get rid of all the snow remaining ):

Changing forecast here, very little rain, 2 days above zero with +4 on sat as the highest, freezing rain and snow. This will be ok if true, they have changed this forecast three times in three days.

"They" change the forecast all the time because they can't forecast. They have no clue anymore. Millions maybe trillions of dollars in satellites in space to help and they can't tell you what happened yesterday lol.  I gave up on forecasters long ago. I can make a better guess with a dart board and 3 darts!

On 1/16/2018 at 5:20 AM, snowman said:

Went for a ride down C from Mcdougall to Horseshoe lake yesterday afternoon.  Limited alright....  just enough loose snow on the trail for cooling, but many areas were rocks were showing.  Hard on the machine, was wishing i took the wife's machine out instead ;).    Lakes pretty well sheet of ice with a bit of dusting....Another full centimeter of snow this morning...where is the lake effect snow when we want it?!

Monday 01.15.18- We rode Seguin-almost to Sprucedale ( hello OPP full check.. license/owner/insurance )- Trail 201 ( awesome road based trail) to Memories restaurant and back north to  WildBill's. No issues. Snow to cool with only occasional ice patches. Fortunate to pass groomer returning from Sprucedale as we embarked on trip. Groomed both ways.

Didn't go on lakes. 

16 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

:icon_dance-cpatch:B). I may be privy to top secret information..

Are you going to share? You can pm me if you don’t want others knowing! :ph34r:

yea showing mostly snow now even for the muskoka areas my Plans for a RAP in Feb might still be doable.

5 minutes ago, manotickmike said:

The rest of the time shopping for women's clothes that are 2 sizes too small.

assuming watching the channel .... and that's a bad thing how?

tenor.png

Fluff.

50 minutes ago, Big Pussy said:

Fluff.

Don't Matter where you get your appetite long as you eat at home they say.

I need to be able to watch The Weather Network for a different area.... this is what I see. I'd rather see your weather forecast.

Capture1.JPG.0a6eaf34efc6470f0e85df76d18db4ee.JPG

dono i see him once in a while i see these ladies far more often on the Sat....maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpghqdefault.jpg

I don't watch the Weather Network on TV much at all. I usually check online. I guess maybe it's just bad timing on my part that I almost always see the guy when I do turn it on.

On our way to cochrane now and stopped in a new liskeard for breakfast 

Cant beleive how thin the snow is here .going to take a good snowfall to get things going here 

I think there is some hiring discrimination going on there.  Should be investigated.

17 minutes ago, Muskoka Man said:

On our way to cochrane now and stopped in a new liskeard for breakfast 

Cant beleive how thin the snow is here .going to take a good snowfall to get things going here 

NM

6 minutes ago, zoso said:

Yet the trails are green there. 

Funny, all I see is RED for NL

4 minutes ago, zoso said:

Ya I was confused and thinking of kirkland....hence the edit.

LOL thank goodness.  I am a bit colour blind.  You had me worried

Archived