Snowmobile Cover Trailerable - Where to Buy

Bryan XC700

I am having a hard time finding a cover for my wife's 2010 Polaris IQ 600. When you don't buy one from the OEM where/who do you buy from.

Royal distributing. They do free shipping over $90 I believe. Which is a good thing because the one in innisfil is always poorly staffed so you wait at least 30-45min to check out 

Think wildbill can get trailering covers too at a good cost. Might want to pm and see, he ships too no worries. 

I believe Wild Bill also matches whatever Royal sells for. Either way if it was a bit more with Bill I would rather pay that premium and support someone that supports snowmobilers. His whole family volunteer with the local club.

Supporting the small guy that supports us ensures they will still be there when we need that quick sled repair etc.

Thanks, the ones in Royal didn't look like they would fit very well. I have an open trailer so it needs to be a decent fit. I'll check with Bill.

Unfortunately  the best fit ones are OEM.

On 2018-01-10 at 12:51 PM, Bryan XC700 said:

Thanks, the ones in Royal didn't look like they would fit very well. I have an open trailer so it needs to be a decent fit. I'll check with Bill.

Another trick is to put a soft blanket under neath cover. Prevents scratching with wind buffing and salt spray leaching threw. When I had an open trailer I liked the nylon covers and used seperate blanket underneath. That way I could power wash cover and wash blanket. The covers with soft blanket incorporated into it are the worst to clean. 

Well thanks for this thread i did order one of the Heavy Duty Deluxe Full Covers from Royal distributing for the vector to open trailer / back of truck tow. meh it's not a OEM form fit but it should do the trick. 

Archived