Palmerston Teeswater Chesley

coolbane

A lot of clubs have closed their trails as of tonight trying to save them.   We are expecting quite a bit of rain on Wed and Thursday and mild temps.  

8 hours ago, scottyr said:

A lot of clubs have closed their trails as of tonight trying to save them.   We are expecting quite a bit of rain on Wed and Thursday and mild temps.  

X2. I was going to ride today too, but decided to work today and hopefully ride next week. Some trails were getting thin from all traffic yesterday too. Today be a disaster with plus 3. Rain stays away everything will fine. 

I just noticed the trail closings in D5 too. Happy to see it myself. Save what’s there... let it thaw a bit, freeze up again and heavy snow predictions all in 3 days time. It’s what we needed for trail base. 

9 hours ago, Viperules700 said:

X2. I was going to ride today too, but decided to work today and hopefully ride next week. Some trails were getting thin from all traffic yesterday too. Today be a disaster with plus 3. Rain stays away everything will fine. 

X3 we came home today also.  Sad to leave, but we know it will benefit all of us sledders in the end!!  Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

6 hours ago, FrostyTheSnowman said:

I just noticed the trail closings in D5 too. Happy to see it myself. Save what’s there... let it thaw a bit, freeze up again and heavy snow predictions all in 3 days time. It’s what we needed for trail base. 

X2  Will be awesome after this as long as the rain doesn't take away too much snow.

Archived