The 'other' new sled pictures..

Turbo Doo

Well as most of you know i bought a 2018 MXZ X 850. I did indeed keep my 2015 Renny 1200. Mrs iq turbo loves to ride also. So the plan was to keep the 1200 for her. So after a few rides we both decided it was not nearly the well suited sled for her i thought it would be. Not being studded 'which i loved' etc. My plan was to keep it, due to the fact that  the sled was super mint, bullet proof and i could not let it go. But decided to trade it on a 2018 Ski doo mxz blizzard 900 ace. Mrs iq turbo loves the new sled, and as the old saying goes' happy wife...happy life'..

Also id like to give a big shoutout to my doo dealer. Leatherdale Marine.  A big thanks to John and Baxter for getting this thing ready in less then a week and always treating us good on the deals and service. Thanks guys..

I added a larger windsheild, cause she has to be warm, mirrors and a large tunnel bag for the trips. Some pictures..

20180106_195143.jpg

20180106_195120.jpg

20180106_194919.jpg

Nice Sled! someday i'll have enough disposable to go new :) for now i'll stick with hand-me-downs :)

Nice sled, always been interested in the 900 ACE, if we can ever swing a second sled I have been thinking a Renegade 900 would be a great sled for when my wife wants to ride or when I don't want to take the Summit on the trails.  

6 minutes ago, stoney said:

What about the 900 does he like over the 1200....is it the motor or the chassis?

Otherwise, always nice to get some new iron!

Im thinking a more well balanced machine.  Has the better skis 'imo' and a ice ripper like my 850. I was not comfortable with her on a none studded sled..And ligher,  warmer chassis..

4 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Im thinking a more well balanced machine.  Has the better skis 'imo' and a ice ripper like my 850. I was not comfortable with her on a none studded sled..

Like you, I prefer the no studs, but I do not think I would want my wife running no studs either....not having them, requires you to approach the trails & lakes with a different frame of mind 

5 minutes ago, stoney said:

Like you, I prefer the no studs, but I do not think I would want my wife running no studs either....not having them, requires you to approach the trails & lakes with a different frame of mind 

Exactly.. she liked the 1200, but i was just  not comfortable watching following her..

1 hour ago, IQ TURBO said:

Exactly.. she liked the 1200, but i was just  not comfortable watching following her..

I get that feeling sometimes.  I'd prefer an ice ripper for her if I could afford it.  Icy trails are very rare around here though. 

Beautiful sleds the Buzzards are, great package and super quiet. Almost feels like an electric motor they're so smooth. 

Can't wait to see it in person... hint hint ...

Congratulations to Mrs IQ Turbo.  It's about time she had her own sled :poke2: 

45 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

I get that feeling sometimes.  I'd prefer an ice ripper for her if I could afford it.  Icy trails are very rare around here though. 

Beautiful sleds the Buzzards are, great package and super quiet. Almost feels like an electric motor they're so smooth. 

Can't wait to see it in person... hint hint ...

You will be soon enough buddy..:D:icon_steer::evil2:

Congrats to Mrs. IQ T., Jeff...great looking sled!  You obviously have good taste B) (...but I'll confess that I may be just a little biased...:D)

Archived