Where to Eat in Wasaga?

Yamaha Fan

Hi Ty.... there's a few options as you mentioned. The KFC also has Taco Bell. Most of the places are in the same shopping complex. Not sure what the parking lots will be like for snow coverage. Trail 602 takes you through the trees and crosses River Rd W. It runs along side the road until it comes to Main St. On the left side of the road at Main St there was a restaurant on the corner. (small circle to the left of the trail) It was pretty good the last time we were there and had designated snowmobile parking. It has changed hands a few times over the years so I'm not sure if it's open this winter. For most of them when 602 hits Main St and turns left you need to make a right turn. Studs is the small circle right by Gateway Camping. There is the large space inside the yellow with if I recall Swiss Chalet, Harveys, KFC/Taco Bell Boston Pizza and there used to be a Wild Wing that closed up a couple of years ago. I'm drawing a blank on what is in there now. It's not a real long distance from 602 to the cluster of restaurants. Studs is more of your backwater bar than a restaurant.

Capture1.JPG.2c36e1db2b357d93f1f1d3fb44870951.JPG

Gary .. thank you so much for the detailed map. Those places don't open until 11.30am so I ended up at Sunset Grill for an all day breakfast.  It's besides KFC . Had a wonderful day in Wasaga. 

Went to Wasaga yesterday. We found a new spot just a couple hundred yards from Boston Pizza across the street. It’s a newly opened Don Cherry’s. Comfortable, good food, friendly staff and they aren’t as particular where you park your sled. I will return there next time and highly recommend it. 

3 hours ago, Xfirecat said:

Went to Wasaga yesterday. We found a new spot just a couple hundred yards from Boston Pizza across the street. It’s a newly opened Don Cherry’s. Comfortable, good food, friendly staff and they aren’t as particular where you park your sled. I will return there next time and highly recommend it. 

What time do they open on weekends. Good to let others know.

22 hours ago, Xfirecat said:

Is Studs Lonigans still there or has Don Cherry's replaced it. I'm trying to think about what is across the street from BP and the only other that comes to mind is a place that used to be a sort of 50's diner but that was a long time ago.

6 hours ago, Poo Man said:

Studs is still there, Don cherrys is in the foodland plaza 

Oh way out there. I would have thought that a long road rash ride. Mind you with all the extreme cold and snow I'm guessing the roads were hard pack snow covered.

Archived