thanks heart of ontario club- jan 3 -2018

slomo

Trailered over and rode a few kilometers today on Heart of Ontario trails. Conditions generally good on the major trails, local trails needed more snow to build up. Folks at the Cannington club house let me change into my gear indoors which was greatly appreciated. Thanks all! Here are a few pics of the trails - kind of a dreary day, but got some sunshine, very little traffic:

pic01.thumb.JPG.2186684561217b2c8ec51d5a7e1ecdb6.JPG

pic02.thumb.JPG.f0c5437c86df13b7310ef2ea3559b0ff.JPG

pic03.thumb.JPG.4b3ce15b2abbf53c269c916d85d13134.JPG

pic04.thumb.JPG.ad5eca4c771cc9e404544e0e553c6501.JPG

pic05.thumb.JPG.f4e64764362fff1fbfa9919940a0dcb3.JPG

pic06.thumb.JPG.d80be5c5541436878c199be1f3c84d90.JPG

pic07.thumb.JPG.1e0d0882a99bfdec42afa86219e8d6e7.JPG

Look forward to returning to this trail system with more snow! As I have finally been able to get on these trails, the HOO club is in my draw for next year's trail pass - always melted there before I could ride in previous years.

For a guy called Slomo, you sure do get around.

I was spying on the cameras.  I didn't recognize your truck and the trailer was further away so I couldn't see it.  Glad you enjoyed your ride.  This cold has been good to us, and now we just need more snow.

More trails opening every day though, so it is looking promising.

Thanks for the support.

15 hours ago, Blake G said:

For a guy called Slomo, you sure do get around.

Sadly, had to cancel my trip to New Brunswick - three out of four groomers down in Bathurst area, big stormageddon on the way, which in Maritimes usually means multi day power outages, no gas, no heat, no groomers, no fun. Was looking forward to Pirate Restaurant in Edmundston and a couple of lobster rolls as well.

12 hours ago, sledjunk said:

I was spying on the cameras.  I didn't recognize your truck and the trailer was further away so I couldn't see it.  Glad you enjoyed your ride.  This cold has been good to us, and now we just need more snow.

More trails opening every day though, so it is looking promising.

Thanks for the support.

Truck is brownish colour with Ford logo and bug screen on front.

Look forward to visiting the trails again! After driving through the area many times, wondered how things were as usually along Lake Ridge Road it doesn't look like there is a lot of snow.

That’s great you were able to come out for a ride! Awesome pictures 

Archived