WIN a NEW 2018 Triton XT-11 Trailer!

cds13ca

The Blue Mountain Snowdriter's Snowmobile is raffling off a brand new 2018 Triton XT-11 Double Enclosed Trailer, value $6700.  

Imagine yourself with a brand new toy trailer that you paid $50 for!!

Tickets are $20 for one, or 3 for $50.

We will be showing the trailer in Singhampton on Saturday Jan 6th, 2018 at Mylar and Loretta's, of the B111 trail during the day.  Tickets will be available there, and at our sponsors, Parkway Yamaha, J&R Cycle in Stayner, Friend's Pub in Stayner and Ken Ferguson Enterprises in Clearview.

The draw is being held at the Stayner Arena on Feb 4th, 2018.  You don't have to be present to be declared a winner, your information is on the ticket, we will contact you.

PM me if you'd like tickets.  

Send me your name, email, address and contact number and we'll set up an e-transfer.

IMG_9570.jpg

I'm in!

PM sent 

PM Sent

We will be in the area again on Sunday Jan 7th, 2018 at Mylar & Loretta's in Singhampton between 11 am - 1 p.m.   If you're in the area, please drop in say hello, introduce yourselves.  If you'd like a raffle ticket, we will have them on hand too.

Blue Mt Snowdrifters thanks you for your support!

unnamed.jpg

Thanks everyone for your support!  Tickets are still for sale up until the draw Feb 4th.   If anyone is interested PM me with:

i)  Your  name

ii) Home Address

iii)  Contact Number

iv) Email address

Best of luck in the draw!

• 2 weeks later...

Just two weeks left to get your ticket.  The big draw is Sunday Feb 4th, 2018 at 4 p.m. at the Stayner Arena.   Tickets are still available, if you'd like to get in on this amazing trailer, PM me and we'll set you up with tickets!  Last chance before the big draw.

Best of luck everyone, happy trailering!

Archived