Happy New Year to everyone

Yamaha Fan

Wishing all a Happy and safe 2018. 

The last three years was touch and go for me but somehow I rallied and pulled through.  2018 is going to be an awesome year for me and beyond.

So to all who are down on luck or being tried physically etc, keep your head high and persevere  ... 2018 is going to be awesome for all. That is my wish, be safe on the trails.

Go easy on the young riders ... set an example that they will emulate in years to come. Ten years from now they will be in their late 20's and wiser.

When we have our New Year beverage of a social nature  ... say Cheers to all the sleders we know and do the same and for all those who have passed on.

Cheers 

16 minutes ago, Yamaha Fan said:

Wishing all a Happy and safe 2018. 

The last three years was touch and go for me but somehow I rallied and pulled through.  2018 is going to be an awesome year for me and beyond.

So to all who are down on luck or being tried physically etc, keep your head high and persevere  ... 2018 is going to be awesome for all. That is my wish, be safe on the trails.

Go easy on the young riders ... set an example that they will emulate in years to come. Ten years from now they will be in their late 20's and wiser.

When we have our New Year beverage of a social nature  ... say Cheers to all the sleders we know and do the same and for all those who have passed on.

Cheers 

Thank you for the good wishes and I am glad to hear things are positive in your life. Happy New Year to you and all the other OCer's out there.

Happy  New Year to all.

Yamaha Fan, very happy to hear you are moving forward and hope to meet up with you this year.

Happy New Year all hope to pass ya's all on the trails in 2018!

Glad to hear your doing better Ty. Happy new year to you and all the other sledders. Lets have a great season.

RACOON.jpg

Kidding, of course!

Have a great 2018, everyone, and ride safely!

Happy New Year to you all, my extended family !!

5a4a38cc12989_AlpineSanta.jpg.8b5eec7984eafd5d2d51d442a18ae2cf.jpg

Happy New Year and best wishes.

Happy-New-Year-2015-Wallpapers-9.jpg

Happy New Year.

Archived