Midhurst to Wasaga on Dec 31st - Day ride.

Yamaha Fan

I had pretty much made up my mind to meet you, but you're right about the temperature. Be more fun on a day above minus 20.

Hi Blake... it would have been nice to ride with you again. It's my bday also , so I better play it safe and celebrate at home. Haven't seen 'White Dragon ' online recently. Hope he's well.

Would like to ride with him , you and Gary (02sled) etc again.

Cheers.

WD is fine. Just busy with work and slowing down due to old age maybe????

We'll get out before long.....

3 hours ago, Blake G said:

WD is fine. Just busy with work and slowing down due to old age maybe????

We'll get out before long.....

Wow I think Blake's looking for trouble.  You might just be the new STG!!!  LOL

6 hours ago, extreme600 said:

Wow I think Blake's looking for trouble.  You might just be the new STG!!!  LOL

I was thinking recently that I should change my name to Medium Speed Touring Guy. Trying to go fast is getting harder every year.

Did 30 miles this morning after Alexa told me it was only -16... then half way through I realized I hadn't switched her from  Fahrenheit so decided to make my way in... Lol

Did this ride today instead. Really nice trails by SV SC. Thanks to all groomers. Wasaga SC I believe had to work with what they had. Having food now in Sunset Grill. Yaaayyyyy. 

20180107_092831.jpg

Making me hungry too!

6 hours ago, Poo Man said:

Making me hungry! Let me know next time, I'm in wasaga

I'd be sure to let you know. I did post this thread awhile back but I got no response. Today I went for it and it turned out to be better than I expected. Terrain had everything  ... straight and flat, twisty turners, moguls, farmers field and road running also railway crossing. 

20180107_095921.jpg

3 hours ago, Blake G said:

Making me hungry too!

Hi Blake ... on Sundays, the really good restaurants I.e:- KFC :D, Swiss Chalet, Boston Pizza etc open from 11 - 11:30am. 

I got there at 10.15am so I ate at Sunset Grill. Wonder why they call it that ... it's an all day breakfast joint. Go figure :rolleyes:

Archived