Who's riding today

dedge68

I know of one person that doesn't have kids but has a caboose for his dog. Apparently the dog gets royally ticked off if he doesn't take him along.

There was a couple of us in the warm up shack looking out the window when I told them you got to see this there’s a dog in the caboose. Very cool but don’t tell my girlfriend or I will be pulling a caboose with 3 dogs

6 minutes ago, 3dogs said:

There was a couple of us in the warm up shack looking out the window when I told them you got to see this there’s a dog in the caboose. Very cool but don’t tell my girlfriend or I will be pulling a caboose with 3 dogs

If we still had our golden I just know I'd be towing a caboose. I have seen one person with the dog sitting on the seat in front of the rider. It was a fairly warm day and he wasn't setting any speed records.

2 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Lake is good to go.

What lake would that be??

9 hours ago, stoney said:

I am guessing Vernon.....pretty sure they have a cottage on it.

Awesome picture though!

Correct, we are at the back end, always first to,freeze, loads of sleds on the lake, lots of rinks, ice is good at this end.

saw a sled sitting on the lake identical to yours, you know anyone here?

6 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Correct, we are at the back end, always first to,freeze, loads of sleds on the lake, lots of rinks, ice is good at this end.

saw a sled sitting on the lake identical to yours, you know anyone here?

Nope....my sister's place is on Bear Lake of Kawagama, but have not been there in a few years and a buddy we used to ride with is on Leach Lake.

Have not been out yet actually.....put the sled back together over the holidays, so I will likely get out real soon!

1 hour ago, stoney said:

Nope....my sister's place is on Bear Lake of Kawagama, but have not been there in a few years and a buddy we used to ride with is on Leach Lake.

Have not been out yet actually.....put the sled back together over the holidays, so I will likely get out real soon!

Should be able to run up the lake in a few days. Heading out tomorrow fishing. 

8 minutes ago, reevester said:

Should be able to run up the lake in a few days. Heading out tomorrow fishing. 

Lots of tracks on the river and Cooks is busy.

Looks like it finally froze all the way this past week.

Looking really good!

Beauty of a weekend.

695AA77D-1E2F-4AAD-8E1B-B7A767017672.jpeg

83D1F1CF-57EA-4385-BE95-EFFD4D2F7397.jpeg

0A50EB4E-D59D-423E-B2DD-BD87F3D6F88A.jpeg

Archived