Some eats in the Owen Sound Sauble area.

Faceman

I just read that "Knowlzies" from Sauble, a decent eatery have moved to the Shenstone Motel, B107 south of Wiarton. Find them on FB for hours and menu. Mama Browns in Shallow Lake is now "Rocky Raccoons' . Robin the owner is from Nepal and has a great and varied menu. Bogeys at the Sauble Golf course, off B trail, good food. Babins Cookhouse, also FB, is in beautiful downtown Chesley across from the former Biermens. Babins is top shelf quality and price but closes 8pm. Its off the spur trail into the community center . Elsie's Diner is just north of Springmount off the B. Have to scrap for 1km, not the easiest. 

On 12/23/2017 at 5:00 PM, Faceman said:

I just read that "Knowlzies" from Sauble, a decent eatery have moved to the Shenstone Motel, B107 south of Wiarton. Find them on FB for hours and menu. Mama Browns in Shallow Lake is now "Rocky Raccoons' . Robin the owner is from Nepal and has a great and varied menu. Bogeys at the Sauble Golf course, off B trail, good food. Babins Cookhouse, also FB, is in beautiful downtown Chesley across from the former Biermens. Babins is top shelf quality and price but closes 8pm. Its off the spur trail into the community center . Elsie's Diner is just north of Springmount off the B. Have to scrap for 1km, not the easiest. 

Thanks Faceman!!  That's awesome news.  When I leave hanover and run up to Wiarton to see my sister I can stop in at the Shestone Motel!!!  That's greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!!

Good to know thx

Archived