First Green of the season

matt17

Texted my other boss and club exec..... 

"A trail hallebourg to mooseland  limited,l 159,l 165 167 171 &115 limited also. Not enough snow but open lol"

So if any of you have the urge, you can ride from Cochrane Southernmost trails right up to Hornepayne. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Denis007 said:

Texted my other boss and club exec..... 

"A trail hallebourg to mooseland  limited,l 159,l 165 167 171 &115 limited also. Not enough snow but open lol"

So if any of you have the urge, you can ride from Cochrane Southernmost trails right up to Hornepayne. 

Hmmm..:icon_dance-cpatch::icon_steer:

Was going to do cochrane next week after boxing day but forecast is calling for some real cold days .may wait for new year 

Showing yellow on the Seguin. Hats off to those involved getting it open! I'll be up boxing day looking for some break in miles.

25627083_1580517162017679_46785411470487

Yes the Seguin is rideable, a few small water holes but good if someone wants to get the itch out or do a few break in miles.

68E48859-7B2E-4770-BC32-0535C82F7022.jpeg

1 hour ago, Fabio said:

Yes the Seguin is rideable, a few small water holes but good if someone wants to get the itch out or do a few break in miles.

68E48859-7B2E-4770-BC32-0535C82F7022.jpeg

I'm heading up Tuesday till Friday. Looking forward to a ride on the Seguin. :evil2:

Untitled.jpg

25 minutes ago, reevester said:

I'm heading up Tuesday till Friday. Looking forward to a ride on the Seguin. :evil2:

Good to hear reevester, enjoy your early season ride, just be careful as there are water holes lol

7 minutes ago, Fabio said:

Good to hear reevester, enjoy your early season ride, just be careful as there are water holes lol

Thanks. :cheers:

Let me know when your up again during the winter and trail are good to go...I’ll come and meet you for a ride, cheers...

52 minutes ago, Fabio said:

Let me know when your up again during the winter and trail are good to go...I’ll come and meet you for a ride, cheers...

Sounds good. 

Thinking hard on Cochrane but my riding bud of 5 years is getting a new knee and may shut down the riding thing ,wifey is on his case bad to give it up ,

6 minutes ago, Muskoka Man said:

Thinking hard on Cochrane but my riding bud of 5 years is getting a new knee and may shut down the riding thing ,wifey is on his case bad to give it up ,

Sorry to hear.. were currently debating it also, but looks like barrie area will be opening limited tomorrow.  We may just do some local outta the trailer testing over the holidays.. we will see..

27 minutes ago, Muskoka Man said:

Tell him to upgrade to a new wife, since he's getting a new knee ....

21 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Would just hate to (break in) a new sled on the northern corridor du nord highways..

My heart bleeds .... lol !!!

2 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

Sorry to hear.. were currently debating it also, but looks like barrie area will be opening limited tomorrow.  We may just do some local outta the trailer testing over the holidays.. we will see..

I will be up there come Jan 

The missing link is now there .... Cochrane to Hornepayne can be ridden. 

Screenshot_20171224-174201.thumb.png.0d19f6659ed4a646611be9db4871cce2.png

1 hour ago, IQ TURBO said:

Best Christmas present ever.. oh my lord..

And nothing but cold weather in the forecast  :D

Archived