1st trail ride of the season

FreezerBurnt

Already had a shake down ride but early November, but weather has been well....., so went eastern area of the Province today about 1.5hr east of Winnipeg to Pinawa.

Conditions need more snow but still managed a nice little ride to get the blood flowing again

image.png.94bd30a6b956f638063e04cab89b4c1f.png

image.png.39e1785d2fb40996d6466dab681aea47.png

image.png.6aa3ef3bf619ce0a612ef965c7eb6b19.png

on the way back stopped at Moe's Diner east side of Beausejour, they are a sponsor of our club, had a burger and fries and got a pizza made to bring house for the better half

image.png.c073f2af6b62111c205a65483802c520.png

as seen I swap my black seat for a RMK red seat, and got decals made to add colour to the sled, turned out great IMO

Nice ride my congrats

Awesome.  Seat looks great on it also.  Good choice on the colours

14 hours ago, stoney said:

Not too shaby looking, for a poo poo!

How is the sled on the trails for handling & heat?

No issues with heat, running 123f vs 127f with my Iq Switchback, if icy hard pack have cable scratchers to try this year. On trail so far feel better than my Switchback, i swapped rear shocks and got my Fox Zeros with reservoir rebuilt and installed it in the RMK and the Ryde FX went into the Switchback. Only been up to 60mph on the new sled, not enough snow to wind it out yet. The ProRide chassis feels so natural compared to the IQ

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:35 PM, FreezerBurnt said:

Already had a shake down ride but early November, but weather has been well....., so went eastern area of the Province today about 1.5hr east of Winnipeg to Pinawa.

Conditions need more snow but still managed a nice little ride to get the blood flowing again

image.png.94bd30a6b956f638063e04cab89b4c1f.png

image.png.39e1785d2fb40996d6466dab681aea47.png

image.png.6aa3ef3bf619ce0a612ef965c7eb6b19.png

on the way back stopped at Moe's Diner east side of Beausejour, they are a sponsor of our club, had a burger and fries and got a pizza made to bring house for the better half

image.png.c073f2af6b62111c205a65483802c520.png

as seen I swap my black seat for a RMK red seat, and got decals made to add colour to the sled, turned out great IMO

Your sled looks amazing, love the decals!!!! great stuff..Congrats

11 hours ago, FreezerBurnt said:

No issues with heat, running 123f vs 127f with my Iq Switchback, if icy hard pack have cable scratchers to try this year. On trail so far feel better than my Switchback, i swapped rear shocks and got my Fox Zeros with reservoir rebuilt and installed it in the RMK and the Ryde FX went into the Switchback. Only been up to 60mph on the new sled, not enough snow to wind it out yet. The ProRide chassis feels so natural compared to the IQ

Those temps are good....about what I usually see on mine, depending on condition and I too have the ice scratchers, that work great!

10 hours ago, Nunz said:

Your sled looks amazing, love the decals!!!! great stuff..Congrats

x2. Great looking sled.

Boy, do you Polaris riders stick together :-P

They need to.  They can't get home otherwise.  (Unless Denis rescues them) :lmao: 

14 minutes ago, sledjunk said:

They need to.  They can't get home otherwise.  (Unless Denis rescues them) :lmao: 

Lol  !!!!

Archived