New Years Ride

Nunz

If anyone is sitting on the fence and not sure of where they want to go or wants company to ride with I thought I would put it out there.

We are heading to Auberge Le Cabanon in St Zenon from December 30th till the 3rd. There is a group of 7 of us at this point.

Please let me know if you want to join along.

Look like should be amazing trip:rolleyes:

Not going to Cochrane Nunz?

About 30 of us are going two days earlier and leaving two days earlier. You won't miss us, see ya there. New years should be entertaining with this big crowd, wait til you see what the local entertainment is at the bar.

Hoping to be out riding up at our camp on New Years

44 minutes ago, iangj said:

Hoping to be out riding up at our camp on New Years

Me too!

58 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

new years is always good for some snowmodrinking and that's all. I remember being on the trails twice in all the years I have been sledding around the cottage.

Seguin and adsc will have some open I would bet. I'll head out with nate and do some trail work. 

1 hour ago, reevester said:

Seguin and adsc will have some open I would bet. I'll head out with nate and do some trail work. 

Things are looking that way.

On 2017-12-06 at 10:48 AM, Nunz said:

If anyone is sitting on the fence and not sure of where they want to go or wants company to ride with I thought I would put it out there.

We are heading to Auberge Le Cabanon in St Zenon from December 30th till the 3rd. There is a group of 7 of us at this point.

I thought you were going to Cochrane? 

Maybe I can join in if I can find someone to split the trailer costs and accommodation with.   Still have 600 etec to ride too. I will ask around. 

Just doing day trips out of resort? 

30 minutes ago, Viperules700 said:

Maybe I can join in if I can find someone to split the trailer costs and accommodation with.   Still have 600 etec to ride too. I will ask around. 

If we weren’t going to FLA, I would have jumped on this. Sounds like a blast!

22 hours ago, Spanky said:

Not going to Cochrane Nunz?

The group decided to head to Quebec instead, believe or not they have trails open already. 

1 hour ago, Viperules700 said:

Yup everyone has new sleds they will be breaking in. 

22 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

About 30 of us are going two days earlier and leaving two days earlier. You won't miss us, see ya there. New years should be entertaining with this big crowd, wait til you see what the local entertainment is at the bar.

See u there !! You won’t miss us, you will understand when we see you lol

On 12/6/2017 at 10:48 AM, Nunz said:

Hey Nunz, was looking for a place for me and the wife to go for new years, and to get some sledding in at the same time would be assume.  Are their any  other females heading there as well?  nice accommodations?  Would still have to run it by the wife OF COURSE....

2 hours ago, snowman said:

Hey Nunz, was looking for a place for me and the wife to go for new years, and to get some sledding in at the same time would be assume.  Are their any  other females heading there as well?  nice accommodations?  Would still have to run it by the wife OF COURSE....

Yup there’s my wife and two of the guys are bringing their wives as well. Rooms are decent not 5 star for sure. We really like the resort though. 

Let me know how you peeps make out up there..........................................................I mean on the trails riding your sleds@!!!!!  LOL

Be safe everyone and have fun.  I want to see a lot of pics and reports.  Might have to run up once you leave.  We plan to start sledding around Jan.7th 2018

Heading there Jan 29th to Feb 3rd...Excited to be going, first time riding in Qc.

10 hours ago, Micar said:

Heading there Jan 29th to Feb 3rd...Excited to be going, first time riding in Qc.

Great Micar, wife and i are also heading there for the 30-3...You won't be disappointment with riding in Quebec, assuming they get some more trails opened up.  your only disappointment will be coming back to our local trails...

13 hours ago, Micar said:

Are you staying at Le Cabanon as well? if so see you there!!

Nunz we are staying at Le Cabanon, 

Be cool to meet you, but aren't you going for New Yr's?

25 minutes ago, Micar said:

Nunz we are staying at Le Cabanon, 

Be cool to meet you, but aren't you going for New Yr's?

LOL, I misread your dates.

Sorry bout that.

Have a great time.

On 2017-12-06 at 10:48 AM, Nunz said:

Nunz,

Great info and link for your New Years trip:

Snowmobilecountry.ca  announced the official trail opening today in St-Zénon /St-MIchel area.

You can take a look at what will be groomed on the link below. Also you can click the small red  "see on map" link to have a quick visual of opened trails

https://www.snowmobilecountry.ca/en/conditions/

I suggest you to check the link often because it may expand on St-Michel side soon...

Look very good for christmas Holidays!!!

We are booked at Le Cabanon December 30th to January 4th, looking forward to seeing everyone and riding those amazing trails! 

Trails are in mint shape there. Best they have seen in years. More snow coming with cold Temps to hold it. Looking good!

We have the party room put aside for us, feel free to join in. Bring your booze and snacks.

We may throw a couple smokers in the trailer to do some speducci and porchetta.

Archived