OFSC On-line Map Working? Is it just Me?

Laughing Moose

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look 's same to me. we will have hard time with that app this year:-(

1 hour ago, Crawdaddy said:

Same thing happening on my end Slomo. Won't load any trail status, just a blank Sat image.

There should be a little box on the lower left corner to select trail status, glass, food etc.

3 hours ago, slomo said:

Now what?

5a33abc40ed8b_nowwhat.thumb.jpg.fa10e84a94801275bd243bdd0f51442c.jpg

2 hours ago, Crawdaddy said:

Same thing happening on my end Slomo. Won't load any trail status, just a blank Sat image.

What are you using to access the ITG. If it is Windows Internet Explorer, the powers that be at OFSC are of the misguided mindset that nobody uses that anymore. You would have to use Google Chrome or something similar that they see as acceptable.

it wasn't work this Google Chrome :blink:

Was just checking out the ITG and noticed a new Icon on the top right corner. It's a GPS icon and will locate you on the map.

Maybe somebody is listening???

Untitled.jpeg

what would be really a good thing for them to do is to publish planned functionality enhancements and an estimated timeline for implementation. It would go along way to rider satisfaction and dispel speculation. They have their newsletter email which is an easy way to disseminate the message

get your location will be a great future, but now it shows just roughly 

77963D42-EA5F-4EC7-890B-994493494E65.png

The bottom line is that whatever you see online needs to be triggered or updated by a person. That can't be realistically opened up to just anyone or a large pool of people especially when a lot of it is based on personal opinion. You need consistency. Imagine a club person updating a trail from red to yellow. Then another person from the club thinks I just rode that, it should be green and updates it. Then another says it isn't ready, we have some hazards and signage problems then updates to red.

Then whoever updates the home page of the website needs to be notified to update that accordingly. There are so many places and people involved in a connected world. There are going to be times when things are out of synch.

just tried to look tonight at the site and map and i'm getting a 500 internal server error sites down :(

11 minutes ago, BruteMan said:

just tried to look tonight at the site and map and i'm getting a 500 internal server error sites down :(

It's working for me.

13 minutes ago, BruteMan said:

Your right. I already had it opened in another window and it was working. Tried to open it up just now in a new window and I got the error message. Maybe they are updating it. Hope so.

4 minutes ago, thetorches said:

It's working for me.

I found that the map is working if you goto the direct link (trails.evouala.com/ofsc/) The main OFSC page is still not here on Bell Fibe in Arnprior.

6 minutes ago, BruteMan said:

I found that the map is working if you goto the direct link (trails.evouala.com/ofsc/) The main OFSC page is still not here on Bell Fibe in Arnprior.

I have Bell fibe also. Mine is doing them same as yours. 

IMPORTANT UPDATE - We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our website. 
To access current trail status date, please visit: https://trails.evouala.com/ofsc/
To purchase a permit or log in to your permit account, visit:
https://permits.ofsc.on.ca/

kind of a real lol if someone wasted time DDOS (distributed denial of service.) attacking OFSC.

13 hours ago, Yukon Cornelious said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE - We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our website. 
To access current trail status date, please visit: https://trails.evouala.com/ofsc/
To purchase a permit or log in to your permit account, visit:
https://permits.ofsc.on.ca/

All I get this morning is blank white screen.

I tried the green, yellow, red sled mechanism via Chrome browser and had difficulty forming a loop / circle for a southwestern Ontario trip. Had to trick it by stopping a few kms short. 

Probably still under development.

It's good for a visual re: what trails are open  ( presumably..so little bring green yet).

Is the ITG down again. Map shows up for 3 or 4 seconds and then a screen pops up that says sorry, something went wrong.

Archived