Sunday Shakedown Nov 12 1st ride of season

FreezerBurnt

less snow than expected but still nice to put some klicks on the new sled

image.jpeg.981b6e10e8398300fad4869047c573ec.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.41650900212c713d3d9093d5ff62db3e.jpeg

image.jpeg.e24d12f9bf582d7d1b536bcbae8ba3d1.jpeg

image.jpeg.941a91473127beaef55f9b02fb59796f.jpeg

Nice pics!! How do you like the new sled?

great pics ! ... where were you riding ?

cheers

6 hours ago, Nunz said:

Nice pics!! How do you like the new sled?

So far so good, feels more natural and lighter vs my IQ, need more snow to really get a feel for it. Fouled a plug while unloading at home  though .  

Going to get the Holeshot dashbag which relocates the gauge and provides a place to defrost goggles and cell phone holder. Need at least 2-3" more riser for off trail riding. Debating on getting adjustable risers as i like the higher ones offtrail yet prefer lower for trails. Might be swapping my plastics and seat for red ones. Also might swap my clicker rear shock from the 07 into this ones as it has non rebuilbable Ryde FX and have Assault rear springs here.

Oh ya a tall windshield for those -20 trail rides

2 hours ago, FreezerBurnt said:

So far so good, feels more natural and lighter vs my IQ, need more snow to really get a feel for it. Fouled a plug while unloading at home  though .  

Going to get the Holeshot dashbag which relocates the gauge and provides a place to defrost goggles and cell phone holder. Need at least 2-3" more riser for off trail riding. Debating on getting adjustable risers as i like the higher ones offtrail yet prefer lower for trails. Might be swapping my plastics and seat for red ones. Also might swap my clicker rear shock from the 07 into this ones as it has non rebuilbable Ryde FX and have Assault rear springs here.

Oh ya a tall windshield for those -20 trail rides

I put the Rox adjustable riser on mine for the same reasons. Glad to see u getting some early rides in. 

Archived