Let's see some pictures of snow!!

Baylaker

i remember a few yrs back going from erin to guelph, i seen a sled with lights flashi ng on the side of the hood i had no idea it was the opp so i didn't stop, cop never turned to come after me. but we was traveling really slow

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ToSlow said:

i remember a few yrs back going from erin to guelph, i seen a sled with lights flashi ng on the side of the hood i had no idea it was the opp so i didn't stop, cop never turned to come after me. but we was traveling really slow

I saw one up in kirkland with flashing lights, it was one of those stupid devices that was supposed to tell me that there were sleds behind it or some crap. Just idiotic, all it did was distract everyone that passed it.

1 hour ago, zoso said:

I saw one up in kirkland with flashing lights, it was one of those stupid devices that was supposed to tell me that there were sleds behind it or some crap. Just idiotic, all it did was distract everyone that passed it.

Sledjunk, your ears ringing yet? 

Tons of snow in and around Penetang right now, didn’t get any pictures but I couldn’t believe my eyes! Been a very long time since I’ve seen that amount....

8 hours ago, zoso said:

LOL, you saying those flashing lights on his avitar are real.

Ummm ... yup. They're real.  Seen 'em in person. 

Ikgn6yUsXYHMrgKQN6YoHC98h3flikClqnEtzon-Tb2h3pyJNcGB-980_MziFOfFsxcJrTHph_iPYgaj0KXIn2qBrb9V_-G4CTKbSg2aHlI1o1-07S0l89s57xRLBGLPrtmQd02lhA=w480-h639-noBLeCDbtMMfObjyh1HFq9JiEidybQ31qgsPGt-4pTAshdHhrj8eeK3dKdW6ou6cT-G9WuDBjOOHRWuRwmIU8w-kV-bWx142BKbgAZJAKoIBvtAgevwERdr1Vbv7XqyRc8UHx35tcr_A=w480-h639-noLdsRFPsyeiwci58fS8q0Bz0I-5o9wOCkDggwyoLbglkxUZP5X2RtbyV2O4OaR0A0oN49yWCXpaBBTnq8g1EXQJaK2awUO-x80UbpiQ2LmW7ZcdEuBMQcvbSSjqzvFoSVYhRl9mEReg=w480-h639-no4INkRJxPdI8gX9L70y2vVFJKzx_Fynw4_XD7UHhbvGjFkD2xv6juIzuRzUHafcMC5THjksZ-3u8zyKh6Qa4K0qJ4HE6_-EurlSCJzaigOgqfZoVR1BHjqljF-o5wV2s9rC3Tn37eiA=w480-h639-no

Some  Pics of snow ,  Like most clubs in Dist 6 I was out packing trail on boxing day so it will be ready for when we get more snow.

Trails Remain  Closed Just not enough snow !!!

Old sledhead, I am in D1 near the 'Prior. We are doing the same thing. Locals see the appearance of enough snow, but there is nothing to it, just fluff. Getting it packed down should help tighten up the swampy spots.

13 hours ago, Denis007 said:

Sledjunk, your ears ringing yet? 

12 hours ago, zoso said:

LOL, you saying those flashing lights on his avitar are real.

4 hours ago, Denis007 said:

Ummm ... yup. They're real.  Seen 'em in person. 

The flashing lights are for parking only.  The signaling lights that I have are on solid green (Last rider in my group) or solid yellow (riders following).  IMO, they are much safer than hand signals and provide valuable information to oncoming riders.

2 hours ago, sledjunk said:

The flashing lights are for parking only.  The signaling lights that I have are on solid green (Last rider in my group) or solid yellow (riders following).  IMO, they are much safer than hand signals and provide valuable information to oncoming riders.

Or for attracting unwanted attention at JR's in cochrane..

10 hours ago, old sledhead said:

Some  Pics of snow ,  Like most clubs in Dist 6 I was out packing trail on boxing day so it will be ready for when we get more snow.

Trails Remain  Closed Just not enough snow !!!

Hope that all freezes up good this week as it looks like a lot more coming Jan 4th to the Valley and long term is full of snow after that tho i have even less faith out beyond the 7 days forecast form TWN..

arnprior12-28-17.JPG

55 minutes ago, BruteMan said:

Hope that all freezes up good this week as it looks like a lot more coming Jan 4th to the Valley and long term is full of snow after that tho i have even less faith out beyond the 7 days forecast form TWN..

arnprior12-28-17.JPG

Awesome!!!

CaptureJ.JPG.9e03e82dcb48a7f96b108c41c5cf73e6.JPG

14 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

CaptureJ.JPG.9e03e82dcb48a7f96b108c41c5cf73e6.JPG

Nice 

2 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

Care to elaborate?  :coffeenose:

9 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

Care to elaborate?  :coffeenose:

Oh one night at JRs in cochrane, we were all there on the sleds after a llooonnnggggg day of riding. Eating, drinking some cocktails, when a kind OPP officer came across the road from the OPP station and asked about the blinkie lights on Sledjunk and Mooseifiers sleds.. good times...good stories. You had to be there..

7 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Oh one night at JRs in cochrane, we were all there on the sleds after a llooonnnggggg day of riding. Eating, drinking some cocktails, when a kind OPP officer came across the road from the OPP station and asked about the blinkie lights on Sledjunk and Mooseifiers sleds.. good times...good stories. You had to be there..

i remember that:o that's when i had the po 600 and struggled to keep up

36 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

good times...good stories. You had to be there..

:cheers:

1 hour ago, IQ TURBO said:

Was some good riding those few days..:D

great morning....DSCI0554_zps4c0086b7.jpg

On 12/28/2017 at 4:53 PM, IQ TURBO said:

:oops:

12 minutes ago, sledjunk said:

:oops:

You get charged?  Looks like a guilty face to me ..... :icon_lolsign:

Archived