New sled pictures.. Finally..

Turbo Doo

7 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

"Two Smokes at the back" LMAO what a Frank !!  Remember what I said last breakfast we had together? "I'd build a points motor before buying an E-tec..." ....

B)

Look at us all now riding 2 smokes !!!!

Let it blow.. i still have my 1200. And will buy a new 1200 if i have issues..:rotflmao:.. Do you remember this Frank character also saying if he has any issues.. hes gonna burn the damm thing..:rotflmao::rockon::angry-smiley-005:

4 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

"I'd build a points motor before buying an E-tec..." ....

Do you mean an engine with breaker points and magneto ignition without CDI ?  That's brave.

BP

17 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Let it blow.. i still have my 1200. And will buy a new 1200 if i have issues..:rotflmao:.. Do you remember this Frank character also saying if he has any issues.. hes gonna burn the damm thing..:rotflmao::rockon::angry-smiley-005:

.... guess I'll add the linq 2 up and backrest now then .. :rotflmao:

16 minutes ago, Big Pussy said:

Do you mean an engine with breaker points and magneto ignition without CDI ?  That's brave.

BP

My 70 Alpine has a GP433 points engine in it circa 1985 .... 2nd most reliable unit in the stables, next to the 90 Cheyenne... :)

Nice sleds! 

Nice looking hardware IQ, just curious did you not like your enduro enough or ?

9 hours ago, SuperG said:

Nice looking hardware IQ, just curious did you not like your enduro enough or ?

We loved the enduro.. Nothing wrong with the sled PERIOD.. We had just wanted to go a different route this season, and are not happy DOO did nothing again for the 1200. IE.. more power..i kept my renny 1200, as its a awesome sled, and i have always liked the 1200. Id buy another 1200 in a heartbeat..Just this season we wanted more power..:hyper::evil2:.. And we just wanted something different..

If you haven't driven the 850 yet, your in for a real treat! I've been on a yamaha my whole life, but I tried my buddies 850 last year along with 2 of my other buddies and it was enough to make all 3 of us trade in our new vipers! 

2 hours ago, Baylaker said:

If you haven't driven the 850 yet, your in for a real treat! I've been on a yamaha my whole life, but I tried my buddies 850 last year along with 2 of my other buddies and it was enough to make all 3 of us trade in our new vipers! 

Yup..enough said.:evil2::icon_steer:

20 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

We loved the enduro.. Nothing wrong with the sled PERIOD.. We had just wanted to go a different route this season, and are not happy DOO did nothing again for the 1200. IE.. more power..i kept my renny 1200, as its a awesome sled, and i have always liked the 1200. Id buy another 1200 in a heartbeat..Just this season we wanted more power..:hyper::evil2:.. And we just wanted something different..

Yes I hear ya, fair enough. I can hear Tim the tool man Taylor now saying more power grunt grunt grunt. Well you'll also be going back to that two stroke smoke :o 

13 minutes ago, SuperG said:

Yes I hear ya, fair enough. I can hear Tim the tool man Taylor now saying more power grunt grunt grunt. Well you'll also be going back to that two stroke smoke :o 

Yuk . Two stroke smoke, we make those guys all ride end of the line. 

I was looking at some 2 strokes at the snowmobile show. Arctic Cat (can't bear to change my avatar LOL). Wonder what a lighter sled would be like. Yeah...I get it... back of the line with the folks I ride with. 

10 minutes ago, Canuck said:

I was looking at some 2 strokes at the snowmobile show. Arctic Cat (can't bear to change my avatar LOL). Wonder what a lighter sled would be like. Yeah...I get it... back of the line with the folks I ride with. 

You know Cat has a few 4 stroke models...

2 hours ago, Canuck said:

Your more then welcome to test ride this 850 canuck..:icon_dance-cpatch::icon_steer::evil2:

Archived