Peterborough Snow Show(Sledarama)

SuperG

Hey folks, 

I unfortunately had to work all weekend for the Toronto show and wasn't able to go but I looked ahead and have the weekend of the Peterborough show off. I've never been to it and am planning on going. Is there anything anyone recommends etc? Also looking to see what OCers are planning on going??? If so would anyone be interested in everyone getting together either for breakfast before the show or for dinner after the show?? would be nice to have a social get together and converse over the upcoming season etc....... Also any recommendations for great restaurants in the area :) 

I went for the first time last year to sled-a -rama.  I found it to be better than the T.O show.  It's a true sled show.  Definitely not as big of a show as T.O, but it is very good.  Unfortunatley I can't make this years but will be there next year.  Swap meet there is good to look through as deals can be had on new and used parts

I usually go. May be working the Paudash booth for part of the day. I'd be up for grabbing a bite afterwards.

I will be working the club booth as well, so count me in!

Kettle Drums on hunter st. is a good eats place.

St Veronas on hunter as well is fantastic also with a superb beer selection, May not be suitable for a crowd though.

I go every year, many good deals to be had. Busy early gets quiet later on.

I usually go for a bite afterwards so I'd be in for that.

JB

IIf we don’t  have family plans we will take the drive out and see everyone for sure.

I plan to attend Peterborough show and would like to meet up with OC members.

Jerry 

I'm not going to make it this year.

Everything pretty good on my end.

You never know i just may show up.

If I can get that day off work I'll most likely go.

Everything you need to know is here http://www.sledarama.ca/

On 11/1/2017 at 1:55 PM, SlowTouringGuy said:

Thank You ! 

Damn, I was thinking of going until I saw this.   LOL 

23 minutes ago, Justdoome said:

Not sure of the effect but the people that run the Toronto show bought the rights to the Peterborough show.

Thanks for the update, Doo. 

There was some talk of that ... hopefully it maintains the unique 'character' that it had last year (only went once, can't comment on years past).

58 minutes ago, Justdoome said:

I've been every year and it keeps getting better,much better now it is in the Memorial Centre as well.Morning it's busy afternoon it tails off.Lots of stuff to empty your wallet on.

Ha this entire sport empties your wallet LOL  But worth every mile.

• 2 weeks later...

Show is to morrow

any further agreement on time and place?

Downtown isn't the greatest for parking (especially w/ a truck) or for out of towners to navigate. Boston Pizza, Montanas, Kelsey's & East Side Marios are on Landsdowne West.

Archived