Snowmobile Show

Nunz

Didn't make it down this year. First time in 20 years. No maps :( 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the past I've been able to pick up hard copies of the various OFSC district trail guides from our local district office (D7).

Nunz, I wonder if this had something to do w/ what you said about the helmets on Sat'?

http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/9190-royal-distributing-and-kimpex-in-a-dispute/

That situation is funny. I ended up getting a titan, for a price lower than Royals and no tax on top of that. Hopefully I don't regret the helmet purchase, heard lots of mixed reviews last year.

I missed the sled show but went shopping for a helmet in Barrie, at Royal and also St. Onge's. Ended up with a BRP Modular 3. Mixed reviews for this model.

47 minutes ago, Blake G said:

I missed the sled show but went shopping for a helmet in Barrie, at Royal and also St. Onge's. Ended up with a BRP Modular 3. Mixed reviews for this model.

I am switching from my modular 3. I actually loved the helmet, zero fog without the electrical, it just fits too big now (didn't buy the proper size) and I'm looking for something lighter for my neck.

3 hours ago, Dan668 said:

That situation is funny. I ended up getting a titan, for a price lower than Royals and no tax on top of that. Hopefully I don't regret the helmet purchase, heard lots of mixed reviews last year.

It’s a great helmet you will like it. I had one but went back to a dual sport 509. Wild Bill had great prices on the Titans he was selling.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/10/2017 at 5:20 PM, Nunz said:

It’s a great helmet you will like it. I had one but went back to a dual sport 509. Wild Bill had great prices on the Titans he was selling.

Did your titan come with just one lens? Only asking because I remember reading on some forum that you got two lenses.

9 minutes ago, Dan668 said:

Did your titan come with just one lens? Only asking because I remember reading on some forum that you got two lenses.

There was a recall last year on the lenses, CKX was giving everyone a new set of goggles.

Archived