Sign in to follow this  
Muskoka Man

New sign

Need to get this sign moved to gravenhurst instead of the rosseau area 

20171006_123411.jpg

Good eye. There is also a road sign between Uffington and Housey's Rapids marking "Snowcrest Trail."

On 2017-10-09 at 3:24 PM, Blake G said:

Good eye. There is also a road sign between Uffington and Housey's Rapids marking "Snowcrest Trail."

B Trail is a wonderful ride !

Winter's on the way. STG has come out of summer hibernation!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blake G said:

Winter's on the way. STG has come out of summer hibernation!

He has indeed. This guy walks up to me while standing in line to get into the snowmobile show on Friday. As he approaches I'm thinking I know this guy, I definitely know this guy but can't place the name with the face. It's STG. I have always had trouble with names and faces. Often I come across someone, can't place the name and then it comes to me about 10 minutes later who it was. It's all the more problematic when you are dealing with snowmobilers. So often all you see is a nose and a set of eyes peering out from a helmet when the face shield is flipped up. When you don't have them standing beside their recognizable snowmobile wearing their recognizable snowmobile suit it can be real tough.

Good show this year. Saw Nunz, WildBill and many club volunteers I've met over  the years. Seems like there were more sled related retailers and services. 

Wife still describes STG as the guy with a mousetrap on his pecker. 

1 hour ago, 02Sled said:

He has indeed. This guy walks up to me while standing in line to get into the snowmobile show on Friday. As he approaches I'm thinking I know this guy, I definitely know this guy but can't place the name with the face. It's STG. I have always had trouble with names and faces. Often I come across someone, can't place the name and then it comes to me about 10 minutes later who it was. 

You should be ok, as long as he's not coming toward you from behind.

8 hours ago, Canuck said:

Good show this year. Saw Nunz, WildBill and many club volunteers I've met over  the years. Seems like there were more sled related retailers and services. 

Wife still describes STG as the guy with a mousetrap on his pecker. 

Ha ha as does mine! That was a good time.