Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Muskoka Man

New sign

Recommended Posts

Need to get this sign moved to gravenhurst instead of the rosseau area 

20171006_123411.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good eye. There is also a road sign between Uffington and Housey's Rapids marking "Snowcrest Trail."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-10-09 at 3:24 PM, Blake G said:

Good eye. There is also a road sign between Uffington and Housey's Rapids marking "Snowcrest Trail."

B Trail is a wonderful ride !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Winter's on the way. STG has come out of summer hibernation!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Blake G said:

Winter's on the way. STG has come out of summer hibernation!

He has indeed. This guy walks up to me while standing in line to get into the snowmobile show on Friday. As he approaches I'm thinking I know this guy, I definitely know this guy but can't place the name with the face. It's STG. I have always had trouble with names and faces. Often I come across someone, can't place the name and then it comes to me about 10 minutes later who it was. It's all the more problematic when you are dealing with snowmobilers. So often all you see is a nose and a set of eyes peering out from a helmet when the face shield is flipped up. When you don't have them standing beside their recognizable snowmobile wearing their recognizable snowmobile suit it can be real tough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good show this year. Saw Nunz, WildBill and many club volunteers I've met over  the years. Seems like there were more sled related retailers and services. 

 

Wife still describes STG as the guy with a mousetrap on his pecker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 02Sled said:

He has indeed. This guy walks up to me while standing in line to get into the snowmobile show on Friday. As he approaches I'm thinking I know this guy, I definitely know this guy but can't place the name with the face. It's STG. I have always had trouble with names and faces. Often I come across someone, can't place the name and then it comes to me about 10 minutes later who it was. 

 

You should be ok, as long as he's not coming toward you from behind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Canuck said:

Good show this year. Saw Nunz, WildBill and many club volunteers I've met over  the years. Seems like there were more sled related retailers and services. 

 

Wife still describes STG as the guy with a mousetrap on his pecker. 

Ha ha as does mine! That was a good time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×