In search of Luc the Groomer Guy

jedanr

On a recent roadtrip from Midland to Thunder Bay I took a 35 km side trip off the Trans-Canada into Dubreuilville.  Travelled down the newly paved winding highway about as smooth as when Luc grooms his trails. 

I was on mission to find the great groomer guy just to say hello and thank him for being such a great ambassador to our sport. I found his groomer parked outside and went looking for him at his store. His daughter said that it was his day off and we chatted a little. They were very proud of the award of excellence he received from the OFSC and rightly so. 

I have never personally met Luc but i wanted to stop by  and let him know what great work he is doing for snowmobiling. Luc and others like him with their dedication and steadfast determination have given us the best snowmobile trails in the world. 

I miss reading some of the things he posted about his experiences. I would love to see a regular article from him in the magazine but with his busy schedule that would likely be way too much to ask.

Kudo's  on the award. Hopefully a new groomer comes soon. :) 

Stopped by the Quickee Mart 1 morning as we left D`ville on a trip. Unfortunately he wasnt working until later in the day.

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 8:03 AM, 02Sled said:

I miss reading some of the things he posted about his experiences. I would love to see a regular article from him in the magazine but with his busy schedule that would likely be way too much to ask.

Maybe you can read about him in Zoomer......

Ha!  Someone who actually deserves the recognition, and he can't be nominated!?!?!

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎22 at 2:03 PM, jedanr said:

On a recent roadtrip from Midland to Thunder Bay I took a 35 km side trip off the Trans-Canada into Dubreuilville.  Travelled down the newly paved winding highway about as smooth as when Luc grooms his trails. 

I was on mission to find the great groomer guy just to say hello and thank him for being such a great ambassador to our sport. I found his groomer parked outside and went looking for him at his store. His daughter said that it was his day off and we chatted a little. They were very proud of the award of excellence he received from the OFSC and rightly so. 

I have never personally met Luc but i wanted to stop by  and let him know what great work he is doing for snowmobiling. Luc and others like him with their dedication and steadfast determination have given us the best snowmobile trails in the world. 

Hey Jedanr,  sorry to have missed you when you came in to town.  The Only day that I was not working bummer I always like meeting snowmobiler friends.   You will have to come up this winter for a ride.    Thank you for the kind words.  :)

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎24 at 8:03 AM, 02Sled said:

I like doing those article but it's time consuming,  I will try to do some more.   I try to be original and not do them like you typically read... the cookie cutter, same old article styles.  I like to add some humor, sometimes be more bold lol   

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎24 at 8:54 AM, ZR SLEDHEAD said:

Kudos on your award Groomer Guy.

Thank you

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎24 at 9:00 AM, Viperules700 said:

Kudo's  on the award. Hopefully a new groomer comes soon. :) 

Thanks you.    I'm happy to say that we are getting a new groomer,  a Prinoth Trooper.  :)

Archived