Congratulations The Groomer Guy!

dweese

Just saw this on the OFSC Facebook page...

"Please join us in congratulating Luc Levesque for his National CCSO Award for Outstanding Snowmobile Tourism Initiative.
Congratulations The Groomer Guy!"

Here is the video, hope the link works.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1739404816079497&id=125178027502192

Great Job Luc.

that is a NATIONAL AWARD, not just an Ontario, provincial thing. outstanding, and well deserved. thank you LUC, for keeping our sport alive, and relevant. Ski

Congrats on the award Luc. Great job.

Congrats Luc and we always look forward to our visits to your great little town!!

Thank you guys,  it's funny because I was getting emails and phone calls asking if I was going to this year's OFSC AGM and I told them I could not go with the store very busy and we are short of staff.   I was then told that I had won the award and it was for all of Canada, a National award...    I was speechless..... Wow ok....  I still cant go tho lol  So I made a youtube video for them to play at the AGM for everyone to see.    I guess my next award will be the Snowmobiling/Grooming Hall of fame one day Hahahahha!!!!!

Thank you all for following my stuff, We are getting a new groomer so this winter should be fun and lots of videos, I got 2 GoPros and I found myself a Digital Camcorder for better videos, I will be able to zoom and carry it with me all the time as it's small and compact.  

I will try to come on here more often to chat with you guys.

3 hours ago, The Groomer Guy said:

I will try to come on here more often to chat with you guys.

That would be very welcome.  Always enjoy hearing your stories and opinions. :right_on: 

5 hours ago, The Groomer Guy said:

Thank you all for following my stuff, We are getting a new groomer so this winter should be fun and lots of videos, I got 2 GoPros and I found myself a Digital Camcorder for better videos, I will be able to zoom and carry it with me all the time as it's small and compact.  

Keep up with the videos and we'll share them... Maybe we can make you a YouTube star and you can give up on work and just make snowmobiling related videos for a living. ;)

Congrats Luc..well deserved!

3 hours ago, sledjunk said:

That would be very welcome.  Always enjoy hearing your stories and opinions. :right_on: 

Thanks Dave :)

2 hours ago, dweese said:

Keep up with the videos and we'll share them... Maybe we can make you a YouTube star and you can give up on work and just make snowmobiling related videos for a living. ;)

That would be my dream doing that full time... have the equipment support and have help, I would go around and visit clubs and go out on the trails and do groomer work, trail work and document it, share with everyone what each and every clubs challenges they face every season, Spend the good times and the hard times.    Talk to people on the trails but in our own view of things,,, be different.  When I started oh boy was I told not to do this, filming everything, \posting about everything and doing live updates and saying like it is not sugar coating it, I stuck to my guns and said NO,  I was speaking as "The Groomer Guy" and not a club.    like dweese said by sharing them it helps.

43 minutes ago, Bryan XC700 said:

Congrats Luc..well deserved!

Thanks Brian :)

Congrats Luc on the award. I'm pretty sure you were on the old Trail Conditions message board back in the late 90s answering questions about the trails around 'Doobieville' as some called it. Been following your 'adventures' ever since.

Too bad some people don't like what you have to say sometimes.

18 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Congrats Luc on the award. I'm pretty sure you were on the old Trail Conditions message board back in the late 90s answering questions about the trails around 'Doobieville' as some called it. Been following your 'adventures' ever since.

Too bad some people don't like what you have to say sometimes.

Yes I was on the early days of trailconditions.com    that was a long time ago.   Thanks revrnd :)

Archived