I did it.. can't believe it !

chez-nous cest skidoo

Yesterday I was in Peterborough on business, I dropped by Gateway & checked the few sleds they had on the floor... ended up getting a quote on a new non current Ski-doo MXZ 1200... I must admit that i was tempted by the " out the door price " after Yellow Tag sale discount & my trade, however i resisted. Later on after work I shared a couple of cold ones with a sledding buddy of mine which ultimately got me even more hot & bothered on obtaining a new ride for this season, so last night i made an inquiry via email on a new non current "still in the crate" Ski-doo " MXZ "X" package 1200. 

To make a long story shorter, Dan the sales dude called me late this afternoon, 6 rapid back & forth cell calls within 15 minutes & i had a deposit on a new non current Ski-doo MXZ "X" package 1200 4tec .. sight unseen.

Will post pics when i get it

Hoping for a great winter !

cheers

mike

Atta boy!!!!

Congrats. Way to go.

Gotta love non current specials !!  Anxious to flog my last year's  late season purchase myself  !!

3 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

Gotta love non current specials !!  Anxious to flog my last year's  late season purchase myself  !!

By 'flog" I hope you mean "beat with a whip" and not "offer for sale!!"

Congratulations!  Here's hoping for a great winter.

Congrats!!! 

Congrats on your purchase. I see Brp has the "yellow tag" sale on now as you stated .They are saying up to 2000 bucks. Could you tell me how much they are allowing off a non current 1200. Thanks...Been thinking of buying one myself.

4 hours ago, snowchopper said:

Congrats on your purchase. I see Brp has the "yellow tag" sale on now as you stated .They are saying up to 2000 bucks. Could you tell me how much they are allowing off a non current 1200. Thanks...Been thinking of buying one myself.

On the 2017 MXZ I was quoted $1200 off the advertised price with 2 year warranty or $1500 off with 1 year warr. ...on the MXZ "X" it was much tougher to get a discounted price .. hence so many calls in a short period of time, we went back & forth a few times 

, finally the boss closed the deal.... lol

cheers 

7 hours ago, snowchopper said:

Last year I got a 1000 off on a brand new current model sled and extra year warranty no charge (warranty was from doo though).  So if Skidoo is throwing in 2000, I would expect another 700 to 1000 depending on model and how hungry the dealer is.

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:28 AM, chez-nous cest skidoo said:

On the 2017 MXZ I was quoted $1200 off the advertised price with 2 year warranty or $1500 off with 1 year warr. ...on the MXZ "X" it was much tougher to get a discounted price .. hence so many calls in a short period of time, we went back & forth a few times 

, finally the boss closed the deal.... lol

cheers 

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 2:36 PM, Viperules700 said:

Last year I got a 1000 off on a brand new current model sled and extra year warranty no charge (warranty was from doo though).  So if Skidoo is throwing in 2000, I would expect another 700 to 1000 depending on model and how hungry the dealer is.

Thanks for the info. Found a 2017 Tnt 1200 at a Toronto dealer and i guess i should check out a new one and see the spread. I don't think Brp changed much between the 17 and 18.  

16 hours ago, snowchopper said:

Thanks for the info. Found a 2017 Tnt 1200 at a Toronto dealer and i guess i should check out a new one and see the spread. I don't think Brp changed much between the 17 and 18.  

Correct, no change in that model.

Here is hoping you didn't just screw up the winter weather. The way I did to summer by buying a boat :(

Yes the sucky summer weather is my fault..

Archived