Anyone Know what this is about?

AdamGamble

All the backorder winter snow deliveries have been released starting this November...

Buying Mazda Groomers?????

55 minutes ago, gobills said:

Something zooming...  just sayin lol

Apparently lol

1 minute ago, sledjunk said:

Buying Mazda Groomers?????

Converting all those old pick up tricks lol

Speed limit's  going up to 80 km/hr finally. 

15 minutes ago, Viperules700 said:

Speed limit's  going up to 80 km/hr finally. 

In certain areas yes I totally agree, like the entire norther corridor.  Muskoka haliburton  no way 50 is fine.

8 hours ago, gobills said:

In certain areas yes I totally agree, like the entire norther corridor.  Muskoka haliburton  no way 50 is fine.

Piston Alley 50 km/h is one of the funniest jokes in ontario lmao 

Releasing some big announcement about the show or more trail closures and how that will make our life better.

BP

13 hours ago, AdamGamble said:

Well I see people going 120 plus no doubt. No wonder they miss the bridge over Ottawa river coming into pettawa. 

new price increase, with less services... just like all gov't entities. Ski

On 13/09/2017 at 8:01 AM, AdamGamble said:

Or TOP A east of Hearst. One day we met 2 OPP on sleds just west of SRF. I looked down at my speedometer & and I was doing 60. They waved & we waved back.

4 hours ago, revrnd said:

Or TOP A east of Hearst. One day we met 2 OPP on sleds just west of SRF. I looked down at my speedometer & and I was doing 60. They waved & we waved back.

Any club that puts a trail next to the trans Canada highway is just begging for trouble.... :)

11 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

Any club that puts a trail next to the trans Canada highway is just begging for trouble.... :)

No this was west of the river along the power line. But yeah that stretch east of SRF could be tempting to run faster than 50 kph.

46 minutes ago, revrnd said:

But yeah that stretch east of SRF could be tempting to run faster than 150 kph.

I corrected your typo, Revrnd.

1 minute ago, Blake G said:

I corrected your typo, Revrnd.

Good catch! LOL

bikes don't tear up the trails anymore than sleds. it is the idiot in control of the throttle that does that. everyone keeps trying to figure out how to get the young people, or more people involved, than when an option comes along, they resist... NOT IN MY BACKYARD.  come ride with us, you will see the snow bikes have less of an impact than one might think, and believe. Ski

2 hours ago, RIVERMAN said:

Yea there going to post a ban on snow bikes, before they dig deep trenches in our trails.

Good glad they are doing this, there is place for these in the powder!!

4 hours ago, skidooboy said:

bikes don't tear up the trails anymore than sleds. it is the idiot in control of the throttle that does that. everyone keeps trying to figure out how to get the young people, or more people involved, than when an option comes along, they resist... NOT IN MY BACKYARD.  come ride with us, you will see the snow bikes have less of an impact than one might think, and believe. Ski

Haven't ridden with you and Lynn on your snow bikes but did ride with a couple of bikes (not on an OFSC trail) but a groomed trail last year during the SnowDown and my Summit and the other mountain sleds could rip up the trail way more if we wanted to.  Think about it bigger track/paddles way more power bigger holes.  As with how this discussion always goes in the end it is the nut that connects the seat to the handlebars that create the problems.  

There is some kind of promotion with Moses Znaimer and the "Zoomer" magazine.  They are looking to highlight a sledder for the March issue.

Zoomer(def) A Boomer with Zip :wtf: (Does that mean a broke senior???)

Archived