revrnd

Geraldton/Greenstone Reconnected

4 hours ago, Luther said:

Can you still get gas at Klotz lake?  We got it there years ago

See this tread in the main clubhouse section                

6 hours ago, Denis007 said:

No gas yet, one tank and no pumps.  Don't hold your breath.

Why would they do only part of instal? Red tape holding it up or they changed their minds? 

20 minutes ago, Viperules700 said:

Why would they do only part of instal? Red tape holding it up or they changed their minds? 

Who knows... maybe they ran out of money......

Im still waiting for a reply from klotz lake..Im not holding my breath..:banghead:

there is this new invention, called the phone... almost instant gratification. :D Ski

where is Akron Orange when we need him? he was REALLY GOOD FRIENDS, WITH KLOTZ LAKE CAMP. ski

My ITG is showing “green” from the Hwy 11 intersection about half the distance to the west toward Longlac this morning!

11 minutes ago, AC+YA said:

My ITG is showing “green” from the Hwy 11 intersection about half the distance to the west toward Longlac this morning!

It was a couple of weeks ago for a couple of days... I'm not sure how true it is .... 

• Thanks 1

Just talked to klotz lake owner Mike Moroz, and he stated NO fuel for sleds this season...

calstock it is.

or carry enough fuel for 162 MILES (plus a cushion, plan 175, more if deep snow or sled troubles). Last time we did this it was 55 TRAIL MILES from hearst pumps to bambino's (mooseland, 631 hwy 11 corner), then from bambino's to klotz lake camp (moot point now) it was 70 MILES, klotz lake camp to pumps in longlac 37 MILES. add, for deep powder, playing, missing a turn ect... it's a loooooong damn way with no fuel.

162 miles or more, with the detour to calstock, you can trim some, give yourself a cushion but, not alot.  Ski

Defiantly sucks, but oh well. Until pumps are a go at the turn south towards hornepayne, its skis plan or nothing..