Cooler nights

Baylaker

Been a while since I've been on the forum. This year has been flying by with the new business venture which is good in a way because I feel that much closer to the new sled! The nights and mornings are getting quite cool out. Only 8 out thismorning. And a few days ago I could see my breath. It already feels like fall. Who's ready for some snow? I know I am, bring on fall & winter! Hope everyone is having a great summer so far! Enjoy what little is left!

We're camping and it feels a lot more our annual Thanksgiving camping trip than our annual summer camping trip.

Much cooler and wetter than normal.... Who knows what this will mean for the winter of 2017/18.

We've had frost twice this week.... frost warning tonight again....

On the boat for the next 2 nights. 15° should nice sleeping weather.

2 hours ago, stoney said:

Leafs are starting to change colours around Parry Sound.

Seems a tad early.

It is too early. The trees are stressed from all the rain....  Late September is when leaves are suppose start to change. I doubt we will have nice fall colors this year...

10 hours ago, Yukon Cornelious said:

It is too early. The trees are stressed from all the rain....  Late September is when leaves are suppose start to change. I doubt we will have nice fall colors this year...

That's not what the Env. Canada weather "expert" (cough, cough...) David Phillips said on the Barrie news last night...he predicted the exact opposite (brilliant fall colours) precisely because of all the rain we've had, which he claims has been good for the trees. Go figure!... (LOL)

26 minutes ago, irREVerent said:

That's not what the Env. Canada weather "expert" (cough, cough...) David Phillips said on the Barrie news last night...he predicted the exact opposite (brilliant fall colours) precisely because of all the rain we've had, which he claims has been good for the trees. Go figure!... (LOL)

LOL Dave Phillips good one!

Archived