Post 392 Sold..

Turbo Doo

Was just on facebook, and have seen that Marie and Bill have sold Post 392.. 

Just wanted to wish them best of luck in their new adventures and to say that i am very thankfull for getting the opportunity to stay there last season and get to know them. 

Best wishes..

Never had the pleasure of visiting..... lucky to all of you who have. 

6 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

Was just on facebook, and have seen that Marie and Bill have sold Post 392.. 

Just wanted to wish them best of luck in their new adventures and to say that i am very thankfull for getting the opportunity to stay there last season and get to know them. 

Best wishes..

X 2...enjoyed our one and only stay there last winter.

X3.  It was always on my 'Must Do" list.  Glad I went there and enjoyed their hospitality.  Sounds like it was none too soon as there will be no more chances.

Good luck to Marie and Bill.

Good for them. Wish them well in their retirement.

If you never stayed at Post 392 you missed out big time. Food was endless. Going to to really them as we stopped there 3-4  times a season. all the best wishes to Marie and Bill.

This is truly sad. All good things come to an end sometime and I wish them well in their next adventure. By the sounds of it, I missed out big time, as weather never cooperated when I had time off. This industry is getting tougher ever year, with all regulations, min wage going up, cost of heating fuel from carbon taxes. I sure hope we have some places to ride to this coming season.

• 3 weeks later...

Biggest best meal in the North i have ever had.

Will miss Marie and her hospitality

Archived