Summer Sucks Party-Saturday August 12th

Nunz

Ok the date is set and we are hoping to see lots of you there, we will provide the burgers and the Doo Dogs, of course there will be beer but feel free to bring anything else u might want to drink,  and please bring your own chairs for the bonfire afterwards, we do have a couple extra rooms if anyone that is traveling and needs a place to crash. 

Start time 2pm till whenever .. 

If if anyone is interested in going for a little boat ride earlier in the day please let me know in advance.

Im asking to RSVP in advance so we have an idea of how much food we will need.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Address is 495 Alexander Street Gravenhurst, 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my rrsp:

hi Nunz-

Will drop in from Parry Sound for a couple of hours - reserve a burner / oven on the stove to warm up a pot of home made baked beans. Will also need a medium sized pot - beans will be in tupperware. You don't mention a time in the evening? Nice idea and thanks for hosting.

regards

slomo

The latter part of the day is open for me, so I hope to be able to make it over.

Thank you for hosting this and inviting us. We'll be there. 

Definitely interested in the boat ride as well. 

Thx again Nunz.

15698139_993810184087219_5632925658862194943_n b.jpg

2 hours ago, catinental couch said:

Not sure if us Cat guys are allowed anywhere near the premises. Sounds like team Poo and Doo are well represented.

5 hours ago, Canuck said:

Thank you for hosting this and inviting us. We'll be there. 

Definitely interested in the boat ride as well. 

Thx again Nunz.

Cat guys are certainly allowed, you can sit with Muskoka Cat guy in a corner by the trees.

Canuck for sure, PM me and us and anyone else that wants to join us can go out for a little ride in the morning before the festivities begin.

35 minutes ago, Nunz said:

Cat guys are certainly allowed, you can sit with Muskoka Cat guy in a corner by the trees.

Now I'm not coming lol. 

2 hours ago, reevester said:

Now I'm not coming lol. 

LMAO!!!!

3 hours ago, Nunz said:

img.jpg

Cat guys hear voices. 

LOL 

9 hours ago, Nunz said:

Canuck for sure, PM me and us and anyone else that wants to join us can go out for a little ride in the morning before the festivities begin.

Do we need to bring our own pointed hats to sit in the corner or are they supplied?

15 hours ago, reevester said:

Now I'm not coming lol. 

I call bs, you will be there!! lol

6 hours ago, catinental couch said:

Do we need to bring our own pointed hats to sit in the corner or are they supplied?

Don't worry you can borrow one of my Polaris hats!!

I don't think you want me to say what I am thinking after the fiasco with my wife's Polaris. It happened up in the same country that yours gave up the ghost. Maybe Denis has put a Poo curse on the Hearst area.

2 hours ago, Nunz said:

I call bs, you will be there!! lol

Nah I have another party with a younger crowd that day. I'll be up next weekend. 

Enjoy your weekend, wherever you spend it. 

Summer's sailing by.

I don't think Lori and I are going to make it.

Mackenzie has an orientation at carelton university in Ottawa that weekend that we are encouraged to attend.

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎27 at 8:52 AM, reevester said:

Nah I have another party with a younger crowd that day. I'll be up next weekend. 

wtf,your 30...when u say younger crowd,...u mean play date with wife & daughter...lol & u at wife friends daughter b-day party...don't make me call your dad kyle....guess my invite to your b-day was lost in mail...freaking artic cat guys...hope to c u soon wildman

gonna try to get bill to take aft off to come to party.will also call glen & fab & chris & taxi home...

6 hours ago, white dragon said:

wtf,your 30...when u say younger crowd,...u mean play date with wife & daughter...lol & u at wife friends daughter b-day party...don't make me call your dad kyle....guess my invite to your b-day was lost in mail...freaking artic cat guys...hope to c u soon wildman

Don't have a daughter, that's the geriatric creeping up big guy. Cheers 

On 8/4/2017 at 7:05 AM, reevester said:

According to the LGBTQ community, that can change anytime.

Got some bad news & good news. The bad news is w/ the scheduling my buddy has arranged for our little canoe trip to Algonquin, I can't see being able to get back to Apsley (from north of Madawaska) & then over to Gravenhurst, so I'll have to pass on the party.

The good news is I'm going to be working the booth (of whichever district Paudash is being designated) @ the Int'l Center. I'll be there on Sat' Oct' 21 from 4 to 7 PM. Hope to see some of you guys. there. Chandos Rob will be helping out as well.

On 04/08/2017 at 7:05 AM, reevester said:

Lol...hate when u r right.....

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday, looking like weather might not be on our side but the Polaris cave will be ready, Getting burgers and beer later this week!!

Nunz

Archived