Whats My Next Move ????

soupkids

Thi might not be in the right forum.

Since the end of the season I have been looking at my future in snowmobiling, I will continue to ride as long as I can.

What I am pondering is my future being involved.

I have dedicated a good portion of my life to snowmobiling (25+ years) and right now my future looks dim.

No matter what I try to do I get stonewalled for no apparent reason.

I have stayed involved this long because I felt that I had something to contribute to the sport, this feeling is fading fast.

Maybe I will become the next angry snowmobiler !!! 

Hey Kevin,

Sometimes the best course of action is to step away for a time, especially if your currently not enjoying things as they are.  Three years back, sold off both sleds, trailer n all the related bits cause I was "done". First year away could not have cared less about sledding, second year the itch started n grew more intense as the days passed. Best thing to happen to me,  following spring my wife popped for a new sled cause she was sick of having me home talking about sledding all winter. First full winter back in the rear view, fever is as intense as it's ever been.

Hope to get up your way again next winter, enjoyed the area n especially enjoyed the company. 

PS............please keep the Moose off ye olde trail will ya. 

20170313_113457.jpg

20170313_113516.jpg

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:45 PM, soupkids said:

Since the end of the season I have been looking at my future in snowmobiling, I will continue to ride as long as I can.

I have dedicated a good portion of my life to snowmobiling (25+ years) and right now my future looks dim.

I have stayed involved this long because I felt that I had something to contribute to the sport, this feeling is fading fast.

Maybe Zr has a good point.  Step back, get your health back in order and join us for a few ocer rides. I would love to come to Sudbury for a few days and ride out to another destination and back. I would even let you stay in my motel room no charge, (pay same rate anyway's if it was just me). Always fun riding a few different area's if you have the time as well. Good luck, what ever you decide to do.

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:45 PM, soupkids said:

Kevin, Thank you for all service in the Sudbury area, I hope to meet up with you next winter as we are planning on a trip to Suds to visit some old friends.

Hope you have a great summer at the camp and take care!!!

Nunz

Your input re:  Sudbury snowmobiling has been extraordinary.

It's difficult to think about sledding in summer, so best not to. 

Pop open a cold one and enjoy! 

Canuck is right Kevin. Forget about it till late this fall and see how you feel then. Have a great summer!

Thanks for the words of encouragement

Archived