A 103 east of base camp

Turbo Doo

Sure hope Blake doesn't see this!!! lol

Oh, I saw it last night, on Facebook.

Brings a tear to the eye, doesn't it?

1 hour ago, Blake G said:

Oh, I saw it last night, on Facebook.

Brings a tear to the eye, doesn't it?

I feel your pain buddy, it's gonna be a long summer of waiting.

you guys need to start on your accessorizing, and updating your current, or soon to be... new, delivered whips. helps with the wintertime withdrawals.

rec'd another portion of the graphic kit for the snowbike, installed the front fork leg graphics. have the custom colored/braided stainless steel brake line, and all the goodies to make the bike street legal. (headlamp with high beam indicator, horn, rear running and brake light). just need the mirror, and a place to mount the plate, and a signature from a police officer, and the title, registration will be made street legal.  

laced up some black rims for it last week. waiting on my guy to true them, install new tires, and tune the bike on the dyno. (yes, it is getting tuned on the dyno). the yamahas have their own tuning programmer, where you can augment the timing, and fuel curves for the efi bikes. it is a wonderful thing.

tinkering in the garage on winter long term projects gets me through the summer. Ski

P1010412.JPG

23 hours ago, Nunz said:

I feel your pain buddy, it's gonna be a long summer of waiting.

Not really... at least for me. The boats are in the water and I'm ready for summer. As long as it warms up. I'll be fine until the weekend after thanksgiving. Then I'll be really yearning for sled season.

1 hour ago, 02Sled said:

The boats are in the water and I'm ready for summer. As long as it warms up. I'll be fine until the weekend after thanksgiving. 

13083212_10208008974816586_4000850679879757541_n_zpsspyjuu5r.jpg

I found some snow around here still too.  Was out for the first ride on my new to me quad today checking out a potential fishing lake.  Came across a few snow drifts that were left across the roads in spots.  Lake looks good just need to figure out who's boat is stashed there and see if I can work out a boat use for beer deal.  It is a cool spot a bunch of lakes right along the continental divide.  The bigger lakes all have fly-in camps on them and we are not allowed to use roads to access.  The one I checked out is a "portage lake" off one of those but I can legally access using the quad.  

Archived