Halfway Haven Loss

Nunz

Just saw this post on FB and thought I would share it with you guys as I know quite a few of us on here have been to Halfway Haven

Rest in peace Brandon.

I am Broken. Brandon Scherzer
It's with a heavy heart I wanted to inform you our Halfway Haven Family suffered a terrible loss yesterday. Brandon was taken from us yesterday in a tragic vehicle accident. This young man was special, he's made me a better person. I will miss you everyday until me meet again.
Condolences to his family, wonderful parents Mike and Kris Scherzer and his sister Libby.

Terrible news seen that this morning Rest in peace Brandon

What an incredible young man. He left a lasting impression - you felt it when you first met him - honest, caring, thorough and hard working. Condolences to his family, friends, fellow hunt/fishing guides & customers as well as the Halfway Haven community.  

56 minutes ago, Canuck said:

What an incredible young man. He left a lasting impression - you felt it when you first met him - honest, caring, thorough and hard working. Condolences to his family, friends, fellow hunt/fishing guides & customers as well as the Halfway Haven community.  

X2!  Well said, Canuck.

4 hours ago, Canuck said:

X3 Condolences to Brandon's family.

Terrible news no doubt. My prayers are with his family and friends and local community. He truly cared about sledders and gave accurate daily condition reports on his face book page. He will be missed, but not forgotten no doubt.

Archived