Snowcrest Golf Tournament Friday June 16, 2017

Blake G

2017Golf-Registration.jpg

I hate to disappoint you, but this year there won't be a trophy for Animal Husbandry.

It would be fun to get together with a bunch of sledders but I'm just not a golfer. I gave it a solid try but called it quits the day I hit the cow on the other side of the road in the side of the head with my golf ball.

Good luck to those that go. I'm sure it will be a good day for a good cause.

I too have played little golf - - just enough to find out I can hit a ball about the same distance I can throw a club.

There should be a non-golfers golf tournament where they can just hang out at the club house.

Crokinole.

4 hours ago, 02Sled said:

There should be a non-golfers golf tournament where they can just hang out at the club house.

Maybe if snowcrest could hire some dancers, this hanging out at the clubhouse could be a success. May need a new sponsor though, maybe stag shop. :) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2017 at 11:01 PM, SlowTouringGuy said:

Already registered.  The club can save time and money by etching my name on the trophy now.  

I will be preparing for the battle over the Muskoka Chair!!!

I am trying to get the Friday off work, won't know for sure for a couple of weeks,

• 3 weeks later...
SNOWCREST RIDERS SNOWMOBILE CLUBa0e24130-7bba-4609-96e1-4e77c260e116.jpg

Gravenhurst, Muskoka

YOU ARE INVITED TO THE

ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT: 

Friday, June 16, Check in at 11:30, Tee off at 1:00 p.m. TABOO Golf Course. (1209 Muskoka Beach Road, Gravenhurst.)

$150 per golfer includes 18 holes, a cart, buffet dinner, and prizes.

The annual golf tournament is the club's biggest fundraising event.

This year the fundraising potential is enhanced, as the SCOTIABANK branch in Gravenhurst has generously offered to match entry fees dollar-for-dollar, for foursomes that send one golfer to register for the tournament "in person" at the local bank.

This Friday (June 2) from 4 until 6 p.m., a Snowcrest volunteer will be on hand at the SCOTIABANK to help you sign up for the tournament. We hope to see you there.

If you can't drop in to the bank, please use the registration form, below.

REGISTRATION FORM

6ebe197f-fc73-4485-bbd6-5e38aa175e6f.jpg

Snowcrest volunteers have done a great job getting sponsors for the June 16th Golf Tournament at TABOO.

Here's a list of our generous sponsors.

20170604 GOLF SPONSORS 2.jpg

Great to see McCauley, Triton, Canadian Tire, Home Hardware and others supporting the cause.

I'm looking for a propane supplier. Going to call Budget Propane....see if they deliver our way. 

Thx for the list, Blake.

• 2 weeks later...

It was a very well-run and well-supported tournament.

There were around 80 golfers, and a good sum was raised for the club. The things people do, while waiting for winter.

Thank you to the organizers, sponsors, and golfers.

20170616_131801.jpg

20170616_131451.jpg

20170616_133031.jpg

20170616_131646.jpg

Archived