"ITG will be offline until September 1, 2017."

Blake G

"With all trails unavailable at this time, the ITG will be offline until September 1, 2017."

I got this message when I used my laptop and clicked the link to the ITG. Too bad, as I'm sure I'm not the only enthusiast who likes to study the guide, even in the off season.

Perhaps the federation needs some down time to update some of the reroutes??

Will patiently wait until September 1st.

10 minutes ago, Blake G said:

"With all trails unavailable at this time, the ITG will be offline until September 1, 2017."

Got this message when I clicked the link to the ITG. Too bad, as I'm sure I'm not the only enthusiast who likes to study the guide, even in the off season.

Perhaps the federation needs some down time to update some of the reroutes??

Will patiently wait until September 1st.

My understanding is that the intent is to make it UNAVAILABLE to ATV riders who ASSUME that if it's a snowmobile trail it MUST be an ATV trail as well. They then use the ITG to plan their ATV ride, grab their master key (bolt cutters) for those pesky locked gates and off they go ticking off land owners. In some cases snowmobile trails are also summer ATV trails but many simply aren't and the entitled just don't get it.

I always used it in the off Season  when I was searching for a cottage ,.  If the trail wasn't close to the property or required lots of road riding it wasn't a prospect.  That being said I take possession of my new "hideaway" next Thursday in The loring area.  Going to be a great off season getting it sled ready. 

26 minutes ago, mjack7 said:

I always used it in the off Season  when I was searching for a cottage ,.  If the trail wasn't close to the property or required lots of road riding it wasn't a prospect.  That being said I take possession of my new "hideaway" next Thursday in The loring area.  Going to be a great off season getting it sled ready. 

Please say hello to Jake for me.

Brian

Still works on the App on my phone. 

Interesting.

I see it works on my phone too - - but not on the laptop computer.

The other day, it did not work, and redirected me, today it does work, showing all trails as 0 available

Good eye, Dave!

Back to reviewing past routes, and planning new ones.

Archived