Who's Snowchecking?....

Turbo Doo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my 17 sidewinder leftover home yesterday 

Ours are home. Already looking forward to next year.

IMG_1534.JPG

have the order in for a new polaris, timbersled aro 120 LE snow bike kit. just have to drop the deposit off to solidify the order. heading in a new direction, keeping the current sleds for sled duties. Ski 

http://www.timbersled.com/en-us/snow-bike/aro-120?utm_medium=email&utm_source=selligent&utm_campaign=tsl_1704_snowcheck

Not snowchecking but I will be buying a new (to us) sled for my son. As his 600 etec was claimed by my daughter as hers now.

I may or may not buy myself something. Mine runs perfect

We don't do the miles to buy new. Just a couple of years old will do.

Snowchecked a 2018 Rene X 1.6" with 4yr warranty at larrys a few days ago...come to think of it, I'll have to change my avatar lol

IMG_1101.PNG

Nice. What engine?

850. Few guys have racked up over 10,000km and one guy in Quebec with around 15,000km...supposed to be a good engine..

3 hours ago, Baylaker said:

Snowchecked a 2018 Rene X 1.6" with 4yr warranty at larrys a few days ago...come to think of it, I'll have to change my avatar lol

IMG_1101.PNG

That is s nice looking sled!!

On April 5, 2017 at 7:48 AM, gobills said:

The potential is there!!!

Screenshot_2017-03-25-14-34-35.png

Color combo is awesome! I wanted the backcountry X that is similar to that color combo, but the sled felt really soft at the show...way too much roll, there's no way it'll handle like a Rene X

My buddy let me try his 850 this past season and I couldn't believe how smooth the engine was...way smoother than the Yamaha. And a 192km/hr outta the box...not that speed matters, but the Yamaha would only do 159km/hr outta the box. 

10 to 16 k is  pretty impressive for one year on a engine.  Just ordered a 850 backcountry X today.   Can't wait. 

5 hours ago, Baylaker said:

My buddy let me try his 850 this past season and I couldn't believe how smooth the engine was...way smoother than the Yamaha. And a 192km/hr outta the box...not that speed matters, but the Yamaha would only do 159km/hr outta the box. 

What yamaha you talking about,my sidewinder runs over 120 mph on my radar gun,put that into km/s over 200.I ate an 850 this winter on cameron lake.

2 minutes ago, Dufftom said:

What yamaha you talking about,my sidewinder runs over 120 mph on my radar gun,put that into km/s over 200.I ate an 850 this winter on cameron lake.

Ya the winders will beat an 850 all day long, but the 850 will smoke ya through the bush! Lol they all have there place...I had a 16 viper ltx dx 

24 minutes ago, Baylaker said:

Ya the winders will beat an 850 all day long, but the 850 will smoke ya through the bush! Lol they all have there place...I had a 16 viper ltx dx 

yes,you are right but i ride responsible when i trial ride,give me a lake,sit back and hold on.

Archived