Who's Snowchecking?....

Turbo Doo

29 minutes ago, Viperules700 said:

now if there was snow, it worth be worth the trip to hearst :-).

I promise you have more snow than us ....

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, 02Sled said:

We have ways of making you talk

is it safe?

Ski

18 hours ago, ZR SLEDHEAD said:

^ What did you go with for a powerplant?

Hey Rick, I went with the 600 Etec again. I love that engine.

18 minutes ago, Redfire427 said:

Hey Rick, I went with the 600 Etec again. I love that engine.

Good call. Why mess with success?

I picked up a leftover Thundercat, thanks too advice on here...and some coaching by my wife....I was at the dealer today ordering accessories, they have a bunch of leftover 16 and 17's 

When I bought the Thundercat they were not interested in taking my wife's 2012 F11 on trade. Told me it wasn't worth it to trade, better to sell privately. 

1 hour ago, Micar said:

I picked up a leftover Thundercat, thanks too advice on here...and some coaching by my wife....I was at the dealer today ordering accessories, they have a bunch of leftover 16 and 17's 

When I bought the Thundercat they were not interested in taking my wife's 2012 F11 on trade. Told me it wasn't worth it to trade, better to sell privately. 

Congrats on the Thundercat you will not be dissapointed in the smooth ride ,and the power of the motor

Greg

7 hours ago, Micar said:

..and some coaching by my wife....

nicely done...like a booooss

some coaching by wife...said no snow-checking man ever

7 hours ago, Micar said:

dislike cats even more...saving tax on trade in is bonus for buyer..find a new dealer to start,craig at edge perf will skin that cat for you & move you into a industry leading polaris sled with 4 yr warr....welcome to the front of the pack...I mean congrats on the thundercat

bit of a roll now...

thinking of grabbing 2nd sled...another switchback.love to take wife & son to places I've gone lately...lily knows it & loves it.there is nothing like it.hard to believe I look forward to winter,scuff at southern vacationers.,we have enuff hot days..though $ 300 a day avg (+drugs) for sledding trips could get you all inclusive stay,,,freaking anywhere....but nodding off in mid conversation with Fabio,while he drives  home....priceless

You've got your Polaris WD, what else you got in the stables ?  I somehow don't see your son riding 2-up with mom .... lmao !!

7 hours ago, white dragon said:

dislike cats even more...saving tax on trade in is bonus for buyer..find a new dealer to start,craig at edge perf will skin that cat for you & move you into a industry leading polaris sled with 4 yr warr....welcome to the front of the pack...I mean congrats on the thundercat

He doesn't want to change jackshaft bearings trailside is my guess. 

8 hours ago, white dragon said:

Polaris is leading the pack........on recalls, $132,000,000 this fiscal year so far!

12 hours ago, white dragon said:

nodding off in mid conversation with Fabio,while he drives  home....priceless

Glenn, know exactly how Fab feels! LOL!

You need to have BILLIE BEAR sitting in the passenger seat running all the controls.

Guaranteed no sleeping then.

IMG_3744.thumb.JPG.dd46cc6b0878d5b154805793c4a130f5.JPG

Saw the perfect sled at the show in Barrie for you. Give the 16 to Amber and Jake.

Snow check this for 18.

We'll both be on new ones next season.

Everyone will definitely see us coming down the trails.

IMG_2151.thumb.JPG.b31e675b5d15a1b5c02e5e3860b09767.JPG

1 hour ago, jrhz06 said:

Polaris is leading the pack........on recalls, $132,000,000 this fiscal year so far!

Largely due to the rzr recall.  Not much in the snow side. Oh and add victory in there.

Hasn't been the best year for Nunz so far. At least he got the sled issues resolved, now the house. Hope it works out well.

2 hours ago, catinental couch said:

Much as I agree with you and reevester, I still feel sorry for all the bad luck Nunz had.

luck ....       LUCK ?!?!?  

Luck has nothing to do with his sled problems ... he ran the sh!t out of it .... lmao !!!!

Still looks better this way .....

15800801_1227158707353528_36534919486943

1 hour ago, jrhz06 said:

Hasn't been the best year for Nunz so far.

Well......on balance I'd say he had a pretty good winter. 5300 miles (8533 kms) would constitute several seasons worth of sledding for some people. LOL Naturally there'll be a few hiccups in that kind of distance.

1 hour ago, Blake G said:

Well......on balance I'd say he had a pretty good winter. 5300 miles (8533 kms) would constitute several seasons worth of sledding for some people. LOL Naturally there'll be a few hiccups in that kind of distance.

Not when it is spread over three sleds :lol: (ok 2, but the second one is already gone) :poke2:

The house problems sure suck, though.  Hope he can get some help from the seller / family :-(

3 hours ago, Denis007 said:

luck ....       LUCK ?!?!?  

Luck has nothing to do with his sled problems ... he ran the sh!t out of it .... lmao !!!!

Still looks better this way .....

15800801_1227158707353528_36534919486943

Harsh. Harsh I tell ya.

2 hours ago, catinental couch said:

Harsh. Harsh I tell ya.

No worries ... he still loves me I think .... :D  Karen does anyway .... !!!

Yeah, bummer that the house thing is family .... kinda limits your options to shut up and deal with it ... 

8 hours ago, FIRE242 said:

Glenn, know exactly how Fab feels! LOL!

You need to have BILLIE BEAR sitting in the passenger seat running all the controls.

Guaranteed no sleeping then.

IMG_3744.thumb.JPG.dd46cc6b0878d5b154805793c4a130f5.JPG

Saw the perfect sled at the show in Barrie for you. Give the 16 to Amber and Jake.

Snow check this for 18.

We'll both be on new ones next season.

Everyone will definitely see us coming down the trails.

IMG_2151.thumb.JPG.b31e675b5d15a1b5c02e5e3860b09767.JPG

Not that I disapprove of all the new color schemes Doo comes out with, some are really nice .... but I gotta think that I can't be the only one wanting a good old plain-jane yellow Doo .... Seriously, if I'm looking at a new Doo, it has to be yellow, or mostly yellow, for me to like it ... not unlike my love of the old school Polaris TX-styling from the 80's, in the retro-colors they've had out lately.

See this Renegade above, it just doesn't look Doo to me, not that it's not nice looking ... just looks foreign....

Archived