CSRA Finale - Horseshoe Valley

revrnd

Forecast is good for the weekend so I'll be heading over to the races on Sun'. If anyone is looking for Nunz, he'll be chatting up the Rockstar girls ;-)

8 hours ago, revrnd said:

Forecast is good for the weekend so I'll be heading over to the races on Sun'. If anyone is looking for Nunz, he'll be chatting up the Rockstar girls ;-)

I will be there Sunday by noon, see you there, Just thought I would post a pic from a couple of years ago on what happened there.

12874634_10153266376032434_1804463868_o.jpg

26 minutes ago, Nunz said:

I will be there Sunday by noon, see you there, Just thought I would post a pic from a couple of years ago on what happened there.

crap-eatin' grin right there! :bowdown:

1 hour ago, psledhead said:

crap-eatin' grin right there! :bowdown:

You said it, I didn't.

8 hours ago, Nunz said:

If I see a picture of you with prizes and the Rockstar girls at the end of the races this year I'm declaring it as fixed.

He probably uses that pic as his laptop's wallpaper.

On 3/29/2017 at 7:56 AM, Nunz said:

First thing that comes to my mind is "beauties and the beast" Just because you ride a Polaris ..LOL:D 

What a fun day it was!!  Great fun with nunz/karen and revrend. Great weather got a little sun burnt.  Races were fun, but the highlight of the day was..........

Yes this guy was there today!!  Ben was so happy to meet him. Got a signed picture for his room.  

20170402_143205.jpg

And this guy is who

Great day as mentioned already, got my pic with Colby Crapo who won the Championship and Larry Enticer!! 

IMG_1552.JPG

IMG_1553.JPG

IMG_1554.JPG

Great day for watching racing on the corn snow, having a pop and getting a sun burn at HVR. Good bye winter! Time to get the bike out. I hope the racer that cart wheeled down the hill is OK. Who the heck is Larry Enticer anyway? Great selection of retro sleds!

IMG_0236.JPG

IMG_0235.JPG

3 hours ago, 02Sled said:

And this guy is who

Larry Enticer:  Evel Knievel of the Great White North.

Easily found on Google, YouTube,  Facebook.

Basically a cross between the Trailer Park Boys and Tucker Hibbert.

Don't try this at home:

Utter foolishness? LOLOL

I think some of us may have seen a few of his relatives, sledding around the local trails on Family Day Weekend.

8 hours ago, ToSlow said:

thats larry enticer

And who is Larry enticer 

46 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

And who is Larry enticer 

... just some dufus getting lots of airtime on Youtube.  I try to block anything and everything about him.  No matter who he is or how good a guy he might be, he's just a total distraction.  I wouldn't want that kind of person living in my neck of the woods.

Great video, did you see the guy Sunday that his handlebars snapped pretty much off, was kinda of funny.

Good to see Nunz & Karen yesterday and meet gobills. Unfortunately not much of a chance to chat with him.

A nice day to finish off a dismal season by my standards. I couldn't get over how the snow is gone EVERYWHERE over that way. There is still snow left in the bush here. To listen to the 'clowns' on VR Land, you would've thought people wouldn't see their lawns until July.

Saw a pair of swans on a beaver pond near Uphill on the drive back. That was cool.

Archived