FOR Sale -- 2016 Ski-Doo XS Renegade Enduro 1200 **SOLD**

irREVerent

2016 Ski-Doo XS Renegade Enduro 1200 4-stroke -- **SOLD**

All the goodness of the REV XS Renegade (137”) chassis, with the following features:

•        Black, with red accents
  •        RAS 2 front suspension, R-Motion rear suspension with air-ride rear shock (adjust on the fly from handlebars to suit trail conditions and desired ride height)
  •        Pilot TS skis with adjustable carbides
  •        Heavy-duty XC front bumper
  •        137” Ice Ripper XT pre-studded track with 1.25” lugs
  •        1200 4-TEC with ITC (drive-by-wire) technology – Eco, Standard & Sport modes (change on the fly via dash-mounted switch) & reversible throttle (operable by thumb or fingers)
  •        2 DESS RF keys, including 1 "normal" & 1 “learning” key (currently both programmed a "normal" keys)
  •        Auxiliary front-mounted radiator & fan (extra cooling in marginal conditions)
  •        Electronic reverse (controlled from bar-mounted start button)
  •        Multi-function gauge package (incl. 10 settings for bar heaters and thumb heaters)
  •        Straight handlebars with J-hook grips
  •        Glove box behind windshield (handy spot for phone, wallet, truck keys, etc.)
  •        Excellent XS wind protection, including side windshield extensions
  •        12V outlet and heated helmet visor outlet
  •        5,707 kms (80% on northern Ontario & Quebec trails)
  •        Always garage-stored, and transported in enclosed trailer (no salt)
  •        Dealer-maintained, excellent condition, everything works, runs flawlessly
  •        Extras include:          

-          higher windshield (18” vs 15” stock) for superior wind protection (I am tall)

-          rear-view mirror kit (mounted on side windshield extensions)

-          full-body skid-plate (Lava Red, to match graphic accents)

-          glove-box liner (to protect contents from snow dust )

-          custom registration numbers (compatible with sled graphics)

-          spare set of 2 relays for electronic reverse actuator

-          1 set of installed LinQ mounts for tunnel bags, jerry can, etc.; room on tunnel for 2nd set of mounts (NOTE: 1 premium med. tunnel bag available for separate purchase)

Asking $11,400 (new 2018 MSRP is $16,099 + extras.)  Still under original BRP bumper-to-bumper warranty until November 30, 2018.  Not interested in any trades, thanks.

Can be seen in Huntsville.  If interested, please send me a PM and we’ll take it from there.

IMG_2652.thumb.JPG.e525208c7d1519217238cb89ec5e4686.JPG

IMG_2651.thumb.JPG.3a8baaafb129acd168e2c9222f6e172d.JPG

IMG_2650.thumb.JPG.e8338d6038f4f54a954b01f6bd203b3c.JPG

51 minutes ago, Andre Kennedy said:

If you still have the Endour for sale text me at ab-kennedy@hotmail.com.

Thank you

Thx...I'll be in touch. 

Congrats!! See u in the am. 

1 hour ago, Nunz said:

Congrats!! See u in the am. 

1 hour ago, SlowTouringGuy said:

Well Done ! 

Thanks, gents...

Well THAT was fast. .... especially at this time of year. ... attago IRREVERENT !!!

41 minutes ago, SlowTouringGuy said:

so.....is the deal done ??   is the sled off your property??   do you have cash in hand ???/

Why do you need to know STG? Do you have some mountain land in Florida to sell him?

2 hours ago, Denis007 said:

Well THAT was fast. .... especially at this time of year. ... attago IRREVERENT !!!

Thanks, Denis.  

12 hours ago, SlowTouringGuy said:

so.....is the deal done ??   is the sled off your property??   do you have cash in hand ???/

LOL...so many questions!...and so few answers...

Great news Bob! Really quick sale for this time of year. Someone's getting a great sled. Enjoy your new ride.

14 hours ago, catinental couch said:

Why do you need to know STG? Do you have some mountain land in Florida to sell him?

No.  Nothing in Florida.  I just wanted to be sure the deal closed before I asked publicly how much it cost to have the diver retrieve it.

3 hours ago, SlowTouringGuy said:

No.  Nothing in Florida.  I just wanted to be sure the deal closed before I asked publicly how much it cost to have the diver retrieve it.

Now if it was Bob selling the sled and it looked that clean, I wouldn't buy it in hundred years :-).

As a matter of fact, wise guy, it WAS "Bob" selling the sled...and it wasn't offered to you.

6 minutes ago, irREVerent said:

As a matter of fact, wise guy, it was Bob selling the sled...and it wasn't offered to you.

.... touché. ....

:lmao:

7 hours ago, SlowTouringGuy said:

LOL...not quite as much as it cost you to settle that pesky paternity suit.   :baghead:

And just so you'll be able to sleep tonight, you can rest assured that the sled was removed from the property and delivered to its new owner today...and the money is in our account. 

9 hours ago, FIRE242 said:

Great news Bob! Really quick sale for this time of year. Someone's getting a great sled. Enjoy your new ride.

Thanks, Glenn...hope yours sells soon as well.

55 minutes ago, irREVerent said:

LOL...not quite as much as it cost you to settle that pesky paternity suit.   

Which one ??   Every June the Gravenhurst post office is flooded with Fathers' Day cards addressed "To Whom it May Concern".  

Archived