FOR Sale -- 2016 Ski-Doo XS Renegade Enduro 1200 **SOLD**

irREVerent

20 hours ago, irREVerent said:

As a matter of fact, wise guy, it WAS "Bob" selling the sled...and it wasn't offered to you.

Sorry had no idea, your name was Bob as well. I was referring to a board fellow by the name of HM (his name is Bob too). He sunk his sled in Canal on doonut's march break ride. A few weeks later, he had it all cleaned up and for sale. Congrats on the sale, what is coming next another doo four stroke?

SO was the sled sunk or not? thats the problem with buying shit online is the dishonest POS selling it.

not saying that is the case here. just saying buying off the net is sometime sketchy 

The sled was not sunk!  IrREVerent is a stand up guy who would never think of doing that without full disclosure.

1 hour ago, sledjunk said:

The sled was not sunk!  IrREVerent is a stand up guy who would never think of doing that without full disclosure.

Thanks for setting the record straight, SJ. 

1 hour ago, ToSlow said:

SO was the sled sunk or not? thats the problem with buying shit online is the dishonest POS selling it.

not saying that is the case here. just saying buying off the net is sometime sketchy 

No, it WAS NOT SUNK!! ...and it wasn't "bought off the Internet" either...the guy who bought it had seen it on the trail in northern Ontario and knew exactly what he was getting.

When you don't know the background, it's not OK to speculate.

On ‎05‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 4:34 AM, IQ TURBO said:

B)

Hopefully not an etec after he drilled me how I hate the 1200 4 stroke, since I preferred the etec's. Can't beat the weight and performance of new etc's.

On April 1, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Viperules700 said:

Sorry had no idea, your name was Bob as well. I was referring to a board fellow by the name of HM (his name is Bob too). He sunk his sled in Canal on doonut's march break ride. A few weeks later, he had it all cleaned up and for sale. Congrats on the sale, what is coming next another doo four stroke?

And to set the record straight on my sled,I never sold it right after sinking!! I went on a trip to Quebec for two weeks after clean up and sled ran mint!! All be it with a borrowed seat for the trip lol.

And then sled was sold to a friend who is still riding it this yr,loves it. It now has over 22,000km on it !!!!

Archived